u r 2 kewl dood.
Saturday, November 3, 2007, 2:06:00 PM
Th guy is here to fix the plasma-o. :D Yipee-yay. Two guys, actually. I'm waiting for them to finish,
so I can go to CIRO'S PARTY. Maybe its a lame childish thing. Fun-fun-fun. :D
Suddenly, I can relate to Sam alot. Sigh. She's sad, and I'm sad.
This is the list. Think, or know,sometimes. S,L,M,V,B,L,A,S,C,J,J,H,C.
Actually, some are not counted. But oh heck. I think there are more. But looking at the list, I'm scared to add alr.
I saw it today. Totally obvious. Highly suspiscous. WOW. Trust. Hmm, I was totally wrong to do that. No wonder, no wonder. I'm so super blur.
Disappointed, rly. Sad,sad.
Everyone's so, indirect. I can tell la, I'm not stupid alright. She claims so, whoopee. Idk why I'm blogging now, I just need to let things out. Phew.
The telly's fixed! :D Hoho, I'm in love with Jason Fox now, and Micheal Harper. Not that kind of obssesive Zac Effron thing la, of course.
I LOVE THAT MAGARET RIVER CHEESE. YUMMZEY!
I got pictures of ZOE! Shall post along with the party photos, some other time.
Okay, the remote was missing, and so I rummaged through the sofa, and GUESS WHAT I FOUND.
1. The remote I was looking for 2. A rubberband 3. A CEREAL BAR 4. A lollipop stick 5. Bits of hair 6. A nail clipper 7. Lots of dust
A CEREAL BAR! CEREAL BAR!! Hhhaha.
Anti Smelly is SUSPENDED. You know what? GOODY.
Because it was originally Anti-Seok Pheng, but now, its Anti Smelly. Smelly. Melly. Whatever.
i just realised...
The toilet is my secret hideout. Where I secretly sms, cry, camwhore with people, bathe, poo, do my hair, brush my teeth, etc. I notice I use the toilet very often. Hhhahhhaahahaha.
I have many memories there. Hhaa, toilet, you hold my memories!
My nose is runny. yeeshh.
|
u r 2 kewl dood.
Saturday, November 3, 2007, 2:06:00 PM
Th guy is here to fix the plasma-o. :D Yipee-yay. Two guys, actually. I'm waiting for them to finish,
so I can go to CIRO'S PARTY. Maybe its a lame childish thing. Fun-fun-fun. :D
Suddenly, I can relate to Sam alot. Sigh. She's sad, and I'm sad.
This is the list. Think, or know,sometimes. S,L,M,V,B,L,A,S,C,J,J,H,C.
Actually, some are not counted. But oh heck. I think there are more. But looking at the list, I'm scared to add alr.
I saw it today. Totally obvious. Highly suspiscous. WOW. Trust. Hmm, I was totally wrong to do that. No wonder, no wonder. I'm so super blur.
Disappointed, rly. Sad,sad.
Everyone's so, indirect. I can tell la, I'm not stupid alright. She claims so, whoopee. Idk why I'm blogging now, I just need to let things out. Phew.
The telly's fixed! :D Hoho, I'm in love with Jason Fox now, and Micheal Harper. Not that kind of obssesive Zac Effron thing la, of course.
I LOVE THAT MAGARET RIVER CHEESE. YUMMZEY!
I got pictures of ZOE! Shall post along with the party photos, some other time.
Okay, the remote was missing, and so I rummaged through the sofa, and GUESS WHAT I FOUND.
1. The remote I was looking for 2. A rubberband 3. A CEREAL BAR 4. A lollipop stick 5. Bits of hair 6. A nail clipper 7. Lots of dust
A CEREAL BAR! CEREAL BAR!! Hhhaha.
Anti Smelly is SUSPENDED. You know what? GOODY.
Because it was originally Anti-Seok Pheng, but now, its Anti Smelly. Smelly. Melly. Whatever.
i just realised...
The toilet is my secret hideout. Where I secretly sms, cry, camwhore with people, bathe, poo, do my hair, brush my teeth, etc. I notice I use the toilet very often. Hhhahhhaahahaha.
I have many memories there. Hhaa, toilet, you hold my memories!
My nose is runny. yeeshh.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
YO SUCKERZ, IM BACK,
Zzz.
CAMWHORE! <3
I never thought.
GRAAWWWWRRZZ!
screw this. screw everyone.
Teaser trailer.
Pink = 23! :D
Quizzies
So baby just say goodnight.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|