|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
I never thought.
Friday, October 19, 2007, 4:26:00 PM
School's much better now. :D I got back my BOYFRIEND! <3 Finally. :D I missed you, my dearest! I promise to take better care of you lahz. :D YAY!
Actually my memory card had a problem, some lock code. -_- Tried everything, and nothing could work. D: Dad searched th internet th whole night to help me. But still no avail. D: OH BOYFRIEND, POOR YOU! D:
So all my music & everything I was looking forward to was gone. WHY OH WHY. Mondre felt probably sad-er than me, she was(and still is)crazy over FF(Flying Finger,doh). :D
Buutttt, I just randomly pressed some numbers, and VOILA! I unlocked it! :DD So I deleted the bloody code shit. :D YAYERS. :DD
Hmm. P.E. was totally great. :D Badminton-ed with Charlene,Liyi & Alison. :DD Laughed like nut-sos. :D And we found a gross dead lizard. HAHA. :D
Alison and I tricked Belle. :DD HOHOHO, this is the best part.
We told Belle to go to the part where the lizard was, and we started giggling. Obviously, Belle was suspicious.
Then she started looking around,(quite exaggerating-ly), and she screamed, like NUTSO! :D (Belle's screams are the worst.)
And she ran like \o.o/ and threw her racket on the floor, screaming like mad. OMG, like Alison and I laughed till we fell on the floor. Srsly. :D
Then, Belle and Liyi started pole dancing. Alison videoed it ehz! :D HARRHARR. Okay, but we promised Belle not to show anyone. :D
Still funny manz. :D
Went to Melissa's graduation. :D It was totally boring. And Momo,(according to Dad), being like supperrr "Ah soh" to go up and snap photos of Melissa. HAHA!
I fell asleep actually. :D Melissa's teacher is super cute. :D Hahaha, I heard her class "bullies" and "take advantage of" their male teachers. Maybe that's whats fun about girl's schools. :D They have like damn cute class rules. :D
-Drink 8 2cube glasses of water everyday. -Don't take advantage of Mr Lee. -Sit up straight. -Don't sleep in class,especially during FM1. -Some japanese thingy, can't remember. -Everyone wear a dress for LSC.(Including the FT and the MASCOT.) -"You have democracy, we have table manners."
Hahahha, okay. :D I shall spend quality time with my Boyfriend now. :D
TAGS :
PEARLYN I won't fall sick lahz. :D ILY TOO! Tagged you back alr. :D JESSICA : Hhahah, thanks. :D CELESTINE: I'm fine STEAD! :D JASMIN: Hello! :D I tagged you back. :D
|
I never thought.
Friday, October 19, 2007, 4:26:00 PM
School's much better now. :D I got back my BOYFRIEND! <3 Finally. :D I missed you, my dearest! I promise to take better care of you lahz. :D YAY!
Actually my memory card had a problem, some lock code. -_- Tried everything, and nothing could work. D: Dad searched th internet th whole night to help me. But still no avail. D: OH BOYFRIEND, POOR YOU! D:
So all my music & everything I was looking forward to was gone. WHY OH WHY. Mondre felt probably sad-er than me, she was(and still is)crazy over FF(Flying Finger,doh). :D
Buutttt, I just randomly pressed some numbers, and VOILA! I unlocked it! :DD So I deleted the bloody code shit. :D YAYERS. :DD
Hmm. P.E. was totally great. :D Badminton-ed with Charlene,Liyi & Alison. :DD Laughed like nut-sos. :D And we found a gross dead lizard. HAHA. :D
Alison and I tricked Belle. :DD HOHOHO, this is the best part.
We told Belle to go to the part where the lizard was, and we started giggling. Obviously, Belle was suspicious.
Then she started looking around,(quite exaggerating-ly), and she screamed, like NUTSO! :D (Belle's screams are the worst.)
And she ran like \o.o/ and threw her racket on the floor, screaming like mad. OMG, like Alison and I laughed till we fell on the floor. Srsly. :D
Then, Belle and Liyi started pole dancing. Alison videoed it ehz! :D HARRHARR. Okay, but we promised Belle not to show anyone. :D
Still funny manz. :D
Went to Melissa's graduation. :D It was totally boring. And Momo,(according to Dad), being like supperrr "Ah soh" to go up and snap photos of Melissa. HAHA!
I fell asleep actually. :D Melissa's teacher is super cute. :D Hahaha, I heard her class "bullies" and "take advantage of" their male teachers. Maybe that's whats fun about girl's schools. :D They have like damn cute class rules. :D
-Drink 8 2cube glasses of water everyday. -Don't take advantage of Mr Lee. -Sit up straight. -Don't sleep in class,especially during FM1. -Some japanese thingy, can't remember. -Everyone wear a dress for LSC.(Including the FT and the MASCOT.) -"You have democracy, we have table manners."
Hahahha, okay. :D I shall spend quality time with my Boyfriend now. :D
TAGS :
PEARLYN I won't fall sick lahz. :D ILY TOO! Tagged you back alr. :D JESSICA : Hhahah, thanks. :D CELESTINE: I'm fine STEAD! :D JASMIN: Hello! :D I tagged you back. :D
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
GRAAWWWWRRZZ!
screw this. screw everyone.
Teaser trailer.
Pink = 23! :D
Quizzies
So baby just say goodnight.
& the suffering is never enough.
Hey Ho! :D
Today is officially CRAP DAY 2 . D:
Hi Hello Yo Peace Sup :D
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|