<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

Today is officially CRAP DAY 2 . D:
Thursday, September 27, 2007, 8:10:00 PM

Sigh. I got caught in the rain today. I had to wear an icky shirt because it was dry and mine was weeeetttt. My pencil case broke today. That's so _. Today was sad. I feel sad. D: English was okay. Buy I doubt I'll get high marks. D: I just found out how she backstabbed me. Maybe front-stabbing is lesss painful.

Well anyway, was like CRAAAZZZYYY with Ally , Vee and Sam at KFC ; parkway. We were laughing at Sam vomitting , O: And Vee with the hole in her mouth. Some random people laughed with us. "Eh, you know what she do? She want to eat the chicken then she open her mouth and the chicken bone break!" Ahahahhs. They were funny. (:

Today Gene blocked me for no reason. I think he's depressed about Amanda. Maybe I hurt his feelings. :l Well, sorry. And they were like talking about me. I overheard in the toilet. Daddy's mad at me. So is Mommy. I don't understand why. The tone of Dad's voice when he was speaking in Cantonese told me it wasn't anth good. I cried, when he did the mimic thing. That was, hurting. );

I can't go out to study anymore. Why do they do that to me? Gawd, just because you were late for the lame thing. Whatever.And now I can't find my compo notes. Asked mom, got scolded for LAST MINUTE STUFF. Searching frantically. No avail. Just have to search more later. Ah well. I hope I find the FUC_SHI_. I'm mad. Argh.




back to top