<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

Hi Hello Yo Peace Sup :D
Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 10:37:00 PM

Don't mind the recent post , :D
I was just having a bad day , overreacting and such . Yeahs, whatevs. (:



Ahh . HE results suck . Today was an emo/hyper day . It was wierd . Mainly because I am. :D Ah well anyway I slept throughout assembly , (which , if you ask me how it was , i'd fall asleep straight away.) Waited for Sam , China. :D On the way to the bus-stop , saw Liyi's ahem , and OTHER ahem . They managed to get into the bus 12 they chased after , and poor Liyi was dying to get in. -_- Ahhahhs , Liyi is cute. :D But here's the best part ; her other ahem comes and takes the SAME bus as us! :O HHAHAHA , she was oh-so-scared. Went to sit upstairs . Tsk tsk. :D

Came home , slacked . My phone's screwed . First its not working with the bluetooth and camera, THEN its fine . AND THEN it screws up again. And now its fine again . -_- Tomorrow it will screw up again. Ahh my dear phone BALAKLAVAA. D: MUSIC PERIOD WAS GREAT THO. :D The King and I, how exciting ! :D And I was MAD MAD MAD with Melanie. She rocks my socks. :D And I literally mean SOCKS. Bah. :D

I don't think I'll post much now . Exams . D: Oh man I just wanna get 60 for something for math. I hope I can. :D Ahh went to light up leaves and stuff with Shi Ri , Shi Juen , Shi Yuen and Martyn . THEN WE REALISEEDD . AIR POLLUTION. -_- And if we continued , our IPW knowledge would be at waste. :D Luckily . My lantern caught fire too . Oh manz I was so excited, (NO IDEA WHY, SERIOUSLY) and I recoreded it . Hah . Maybe its deleted already. Maybe not. I don't remember. Ahh I have STM.

Bernard is nice. :D Whoops , g2g now . Bye peeps. :D




back to top