<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

Pissed, pissed, pissed.
Friday, September 7, 2007, 9:10:00 PM


Don't think you're all that great.
I did like all the work,
I had the bloody right to complain.
Yeah, teamwork.
Who are you to tell me about teamwork?
You didn't even do a fuc_ about the project.
You're fuc_ed up brain's all screwed with girls.

Yeah, IM A BIG SHOT.
I did PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING.
Yeah, the whole half of the year?
You did one powerpoint slide.
We don't even need you in the group.

I didn't tell you what to do?
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FUC_ING KNOW.
Yeah, YOU!
You're the ENCOURAGER LEH!!
Supposed to help the group have a "conducive environment."
Whateverrrrs.

I TOLD YOU I WON'T CREDIT YOU.
Sure as HELL hinting that you should do something about it
Yeah, and your BRILLIANTsolution was to call me a bitch.
And tell me to fuc_ a wall.
Yeah well, I have better things to do.
YOUR CCA IS NOT 24 HOURS.
I don't believe that you have tuition every morning.

hello?

i have a bloody life too.
and you bloody ruined it, damn you.
I was talking about me,
My phone bill.
My work.
My life.
NOT YOU.


So what?
You say you so busy but can still call me and talk shi_.
Diao.
All you ever care about is Ali.
So what if she's my good friend?
Don't respect her friends then forget about her lah!
So act in front of her.
Wt_.

YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD.
Please lah,
I slogged for half a year doing your crap.
Crap that you are supposed to have done.

At least Eugene is trying now right.
At least he did something right.
You do one thing then act like you so good like that.
I can't stand you.

Look, you tell me you don't know how to do.
You also never listen in class.
Just because you don't know how to make a blog,
doesn't mean you can't fuc_ing learn.
Lazy asshole.

You know it deep inside your long lost conscience that
YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
So why complain?
I can't just credit you for doing zippo.

Don't come act that heroic okay.
I let you take my credit, and you weren't thankful.
You telling me reasons why you can't do the work
won't make me credit you.
Tell that to Ong, loser.

You know what?
You don't even try.
At least I can live with Oon Ngeh.
He DID try.
Unlike you.
I kept calling you to do the fuc_,
but nooooo.
You just go use the comp and act you were helping.
Yeah, BULLSHI_.

Don't act like you weren't there.
YOU BLOODY HELL WERE.
Yeah, i have witnesses.
I stayed up late to do IPW, bitc_.
Unlike you, sitting around at home.

You would know what to do if you listened in class,
which i was forced to do,
while the entire group sat around daydreaming of their love-lives.

YEAH WELL,
I WANTED TO THINK ABOUT HIM TOO.
But i stayed good and listened
while everyone expected me to do everything for them.
I think i deserved some attention yeahs?

But noooo,
and when i blew up,
you sat around complaining
while the rest tried to finish the mind-map.
Smooth move.
Now you get what you deserve, I say.






I can live with the rest,

NOT YOU.


You ruined my holidays, thanks.

-.-








back to top