|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
hello again.
Saturday, September 1, 2007, 2:24:00 PM
WHOOS. HELLO PEOPLE. :D
i <33 THIS SONG LOADS.
Funeral For A Friend - Into Oblivion (reunion) lyrics The days I've felt alone. And the sea, it brings me back again. So that I can see my wife. And I can see my child. Home, I'm home, it never changes, Same old faces, same old places.
I stared into oblivion and found my home. I stared into oblivion, into oblivion.
Find in me the home That you have never known. Find in us the faith. The faith to bring you home.
I stared into oblivion and found my home. I stared into oblivion and found my home. I stared into oblivion, and found my own reflection there. (reflection there)
Home. Now that I'm coming home, Will you be the same as when I saw you last? Tell me how much time has passed? x3
I stared into oblivion (and found my home). I stared into oblivion (and found my home). I stared into oblivion (and found my home). I stared into oblivion and found my own reflection there.
|
hello again.
Saturday, September 1, 2007, 2:24:00 PM
WHOOS. HELLO PEOPLE. :D
i <33 THIS SONG LOADS.
Funeral For A Friend - Into Oblivion (reunion) lyrics The days I've felt alone. And the sea, it brings me back again. So that I can see my wife. And I can see my child. Home, I'm home, it never changes, Same old faces, same old places.
I stared into oblivion and found my home. I stared into oblivion, into oblivion.
Find in me the home That you have never known. Find in us the faith. The faith to bring you home.
I stared into oblivion and found my home. I stared into oblivion and found my home. I stared into oblivion, and found my own reflection there. (reflection there)
Home. Now that I'm coming home, Will you be the same as when I saw you last? Tell me how much time has passed? x3
I stared into oblivion (and found my home). I stared into oblivion (and found my home). I stared into oblivion (and found my home). I stared into oblivion and found my own reflection there.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
marshmallows!
hello hello; i love this song. <3 "Hey There Delil...
Eugene migrated to Aussie (:
1,2,3, action.
HIHIHI.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|