|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
KABOOM.BANG.CRASH. :D
Monday, September 3, 2007, 4:17:00 PM
WARNING! This post has wierd mood swings. Read if YOU DARE/WANT/WHATEVERSS.
Whee. Happy Birthday Dear Brudderrr! :D I Love You A Lottys. (:
Okay, I feel damn emo now la. Poof.
I'm all wet from the rain! (: Whoots. I LOVE THE RAIN. Exciting, much? (: Hee, I think i'm half emo then hyper. :DY l YD:
Walao, I can't stop thinking of him. -.- Stupid luhh. I'm gonna watch a movie later. Yay. Or whatever. Whaatttt. I forgot man. Got tuition on Wednesday. -.- WHOOHOO. I haven't done homework. School homework: 12% done. Tuition homework : 30.2% done.
Yippee. I have so much more to do, Let alone catch up on. :D
I went to Parkway just now, and ate lunch with Paps and Mommy. Lunch SUCKED. I clearly told the lady " No Chilli. " Guess what? They put alot of chilli. -.- Damn, i was too nice to return it so I ate it. HAH. It was damn hot canz.
I got new shorts from O.P.! YAYNESS. :D:D
I have a sudden urge to play Burnout. I cant. ZOMGG, OH NOZ. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.
Because, dear people, I played too much yesterday and i have to do some work soon. NEEHEEHEE. How sad. D:
Met Liyi at Parkway, IN THE RAIN. HOHOHO. :D We went to popular! (: And bought school stuffs.
AHHH. I want Ka Chengs to talk to meee. They always make me laugh. :D:D hohoho. heeheehee. hahaha. muahaha. lalalalas. PLEASE MY DEAR KA CHENGS, DONT FIGHT ANYMOREE. I'm damn sad lah. D: Now they aren't so hyper already. D: D: D:
I NEED COFFEE. Okay, that was very random. WT_, I'm such a wierdo.
}&boy, iloveyouso. :D
OH, YES, peace&love kiddos! =D
|
KABOOM.BANG.CRASH. :D
Monday, September 3, 2007, 4:17:00 PM
WARNING! This post has wierd mood swings. Read if YOU DARE/WANT/WHATEVERSS.
Whee. Happy Birthday Dear Brudderrr! :D I Love You A Lottys. (:
Okay, I feel damn emo now la. Poof.
I'm all wet from the rain! (: Whoots. I LOVE THE RAIN. Exciting, much? (: Hee, I think i'm half emo then hyper. :DY l YD:
Walao, I can't stop thinking of him. -.- Stupid luhh. I'm gonna watch a movie later. Yay. Or whatever. Whaatttt. I forgot man. Got tuition on Wednesday. -.- WHOOHOO. I haven't done homework. School homework: 12% done. Tuition homework : 30.2% done.
Yippee. I have so much more to do, Let alone catch up on. :D
I went to Parkway just now, and ate lunch with Paps and Mommy. Lunch SUCKED. I clearly told the lady " No Chilli. " Guess what? They put alot of chilli. -.- Damn, i was too nice to return it so I ate it. HAH. It was damn hot canz.
I got new shorts from O.P.! YAYNESS. :D:D
I have a sudden urge to play Burnout. I cant. ZOMGG, OH NOZ. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.
Because, dear people, I played too much yesterday and i have to do some work soon. NEEHEEHEE. How sad. D:
Met Liyi at Parkway, IN THE RAIN. HOHOHO. :D We went to popular! (: And bought school stuffs.
AHHH. I want Ka Chengs to talk to meee. They always make me laugh. :D:D hohoho. heeheehee. hahaha. muahaha. lalalalas. PLEASE MY DEAR KA CHENGS, DONT FIGHT ANYMOREE. I'm damn sad lah. D: Now they aren't so hyper already. D: D: D:
I NEED COFFEE. Okay, that was very random. WT_, I'm such a wierdo.
}&boy, iloveyouso. :D
OH, YES, peace&love kiddos! =D
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
HELLO AGAINNN.
Bet you never thought that i could break you.
hello again.
marshmallows!
hello hello; i love this song. <3 "Hey There Delil...
Eugene migrated to Aussie (:
1,2,3, action.
HIHIHI.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|