|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!! | |
|
Bet you never thought that i could break you.
Sunday, September 2, 2007, 9:28:00 PM
Title's from a MARION RAVEN song. (: Yupps. I woke up today and (WHOOOHOOS!) went to Mac's for breakfast. =D Ahhhhhh. Good old fast food. I seriously hope to gain weight now lah, I think i'm anorexic. -__- Hmm, Shuyang didnt make it yesterday. AND NO ONE KNEW WHY. o.O &&&, My brother's cake had me on it. =D } Whoo, i'm proud to say. ((: Okay, whtever, so it wasn't really me, IT WAS SPIDERMANNN. }Yeahs, but I'm Spiderman too. (: SO ITS COUNTED AS ME. Yah lah, see, i'm so famous! :D Oh yeah, I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY; But i had a huge stomach upset. D: And mommy's gonna buy me Threadles tees! :D:D:D Damn kewlzz.(: I could only have two lah, But i chose the KFC one and the Milk and Cookies one. $15 per tee. tsshhkk. Thanks mommy! So kind lah. :D OHOHOH, I mentioned cam-whoring with Ciro yesterday. BUT THE POOR CHAP'S GOTTEN HEAD LICE! So sad lah, he was looking forward to seeing Martyn for weeks. D: D: D: D: D: And Uncle David had to explain why he couldn't go to the party. Ahhhh, poor dear. ): This is uber random. B-UTTERFLIES! <33 *sigh. Cant see him till school re-opens. IM SO DAMN SAD TO SAY LAH, But i look forward to going back to school. =D Sh_t, haven't learnt the Duel Masters thing. I HAVE to mention this. I randomly played BURNOUT REVENGE, and now, i'm kinda addicted! =D=D Whoos, I think i improved lah. :D I like didn't even know a freaking thing. Whahahahs. BR is sooo loveee! <3 OH YESYESYES! Finally went swimming today. Actually I went to roller-blade after breakfast one la, then I ended up lazing with Daddy talking about MUSIC! Okay, apparently, he hates most of the music i listen to. Like, FOB. ( I KNOW I KNOW! shockkerrsss//) Yeah, but he likes some Avril songs. And The Fray. YIPEEEEE. Yeah, then played Virus and Police and Thief. HAHAS. (: Went home, BR-ed, AND SWAM. lols. Wah, we swam for damn long. But so fun lah. and i played with Shi En. LOLS. Shi Juen and Shi Yuen joined us too. (: Then we had a supid fight luh. -___- But its okay now lah. :D I'm eating Champagne Moon cake now. Yum. ((: Damn lah, i want that MYUK wallet veerrryy BADLY. ): Have to wait for discount. Mommy'll say no FOREVER. Let's just hope. (: Smsed Fesa today and i kept laughing. AHAHS! (Sorry, can't tell, its top secretttt) :D I'm still thinking of whether i should sms HIM. Yeahs, its a very hard decision to make. }makes me damn vexed lah. LOLS. omgomgomg, I have no idea what to do for math. GDM. Have to ask Liyi later. :/ Or tomorrow. Blah i have nothing to say now. Okay people. Bye. Sweet dreams man. I've been getting nightmares. D: Man, how scary. I've been needing a certain blanket that never appears. *wink wink* Yep, that's all for now folks. & Tell me he's thinking of me. :D |
|
| back to top | |