<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

Hellohello.
Saturday, September 15, 2007, 10:35:00 AM

Whoo.
Yesterday was funn. ((:

First we took the bus to TM.
And took neo-prints! 8D






Eeyer,
Can't see properly. ):
While I was decorating,
they went to take more neos!
Without me okeh! ):
Unfairness.

Hahahha, okay,
I was mad for a while lah. ><
Then then then saw Liyi's *ahem*,
With alot of girls. -.-

Aahhhahas,
rushed to Suntec.
Ate yummy salmon rice!
And the potato thingy was..
Delish! ((:
Mondre was supposed to some too!
Then the DM held her back.
Would have been fun-er with her! ):

Yeahs, then we changed and went to the arcade!
DDR-ed there, first time!
LOL. SuperDuperUber funnnnn!
Played like twice only?
No kaching kaching. )):
Had to go home soon after.

Took 14 with Liyi,
Damn blur, don't know where we were and all. ><

Eugene Eng, Liyi, LiJing,Ally,Belle think I shouldn't give up.
The way Eugene told me was damn nice lah.
Made me damn sad.
& someone told him that i *ahem* him.
Yeahs, so I was kinda mean to him at school too.
So, sorry okeh.
But you know that I was trying to give up on him.
And I clearly said,
"Dont tell anyone. Especially him. Never ever ever ever ever."
That was a load of bull. -.-

But heck. I shouldn't try so hard.
I don't care anymore.
"Let the chips fall where they may."
- I got that from 'She's the Man'.
Yeah, I pissed Liyi off by asking her the exact same question,
30 times. 30. THIRTY. Not an ordinary 30, but THIRTY.
So I crapped alot.
Crap crap crap crap crap//.
Yay.

Now I don't really hate anyone.
Except Seok Pheng lah, obviously.
Omg, My msn nick is "Its slowly killing me."
And Monk asked what's killing me.
And I told him I got last stage of liver cancer.
And he believed me!
So I said that I would miss him, and he was a good friend.
And I wished him luck with Charlyn.
HE ACTAULLY BELIEVED ME OKEH!!
He says there is still hope, go for an operation, it will all be okay.
LOL, Yah, I told him, don't tell anyone, they'll be so sad....
Yadayadayada.

Yeah, and so i confessed to him soon after. (I'm not so evil okay!)
Hahahhahahh, Monk's so gullible.
How cyutehhh! -_-

There's a wedding tomorrow.
I have to go. Again.
Its okay I guess,
Since its their "Special Day." ((:
Sigh.

I watched the video of "Shuo Ni Ai Wo",
And I cried.
Sheesh, I'm so emotional now.
WHY DID THE GUY TREAT HEBE LIKE THAT?!
Yeahs, it was damn saaadddd.
And sweet. ((:

This song has been stuck in my head for weeks.
Its so damn nice.
And you can ask Liyi or LiJing.
I've been singing it in school since forever.
And I can only remember the chorus. -.-
Yes, I'm so pathetic.
But I still love the song!
I think Hebe's voice is the best. ((:

Okay, I'm going to watch the video again!
Bye people. Loves. <3>















back to top