|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Ready and waiting to fall . 3
Wednesday, September 19, 2007, 8:55:00 PM
Yozz. :D:D
Yes people . I'm so sorry . :l Shizzy Shizz . I'm getting really busy with exams now . Will take a few days/weeks before I post agn . Yadayadayada . I'm sick now . Again . I can't talk properly. -.- Wait . Let me REPHRASE that . I can't even talk . When I bloody do , my throat starts to tear apart . Literally . Okay maybe I was exaggerating . :D But it DOES hurt . I sound like Vania when I try to talk . :o
Tuition will end soon . :D:D Unless I continue . But I don't really want to . :D Okay we'll see then then . Yeesherz . Did I mention the IPW websitteee ? Yeahs , game's all screwed and un-ready so its not posted . -_- Click HERE for link . :D Whoo . I think i'm not really thinking of him ? :D Goody goody , (: (Hahahh , LYstead! :D) Did I mention ? LiYeng ROCK MY SOCKS . So get your own dirty socks man . :D My stead is the best. (: Hahh , FATTY BONANZOO . :D
I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow . I'm currently rushing my IPW powerpoint slides . Doing for the whole group , (see I'm the best right . :D) Ahh today had Home Econs test . -_- Madam Fatimah said that she told us last week . The whole group forgot and she didn't want to postpone it. -_-l'' She said,"There is no such thing as postpone." Whoo . The statement of the year . :D Yes I'm so bored . I just realised I gave my first kiss ON THE LIPS to B. Ughh . It was gross . x_x And E kissed another E ! It was damn gay. :x YES JARRATT IS DAMN CYUTTEHHH. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh0KMTV6xzGJNT84Ji7T603fGIR17ngpvo7mNlvSuNbfu0P-MjwNmwVcOaPLyTUdyVONDiu4ac0l0IX_OHpUJGsDeI8yQEAHvMzMSBw7mfiCkiVMw5FMGnuylr-utYuBI790G1WLHYMJ7B1/s1600-h/1_337776849l.jpg">
Hah , Rachel edited this. :D It was super fun. :D Ohohoh we went to the baby room to cam-whore too ! :D I know we're so retarded . :D That makes it all the more fun man ! <3

Ahhaahs (: I look retarded. :D
Whoo . I just got complimented by a hottie ! :D "Why have limewire when you have Melanie." -quoted Ryan Lim. This is a rare occasion people! :D
I can't upload pictures on Friendster suddenly. Damn it. Screw you Friendster. -_- Gosh . I still can't post anth on ASKnLEARN either! This is so retarded . Blah .
Bye . Everyone . Hopefully I'll post tomorrow . (: Not like anyone really reads this crap . -_- Oh well. Byee. <3 P/s . ONLY ONE ACOUSTIC! <3
|
Ready and waiting to fall . 3
Wednesday, September 19, 2007, 8:55:00 PM
Yozz. :D:D
Yes people . I'm so sorry . :l Shizzy Shizz . I'm getting really busy with exams now . Will take a few days/weeks before I post agn . Yadayadayada . I'm sick now . Again . I can't talk properly. -.- Wait . Let me REPHRASE that . I can't even talk . When I bloody do , my throat starts to tear apart . Literally . Okay maybe I was exaggerating . :D But it DOES hurt . I sound like Vania when I try to talk . :o
Tuition will end soon . :D:D Unless I continue . But I don't really want to . :D Okay we'll see then then . Yeesherz . Did I mention the IPW websitteee ? Yeahs , game's all screwed and un-ready so its not posted . -_- Click HERE for link . :D Whoo . I think i'm not really thinking of him ? :D Goody goody , (: (Hahahh , LYstead! :D) Did I mention ? LiYeng ROCK MY SOCKS . So get your own dirty socks man . :D My stead is the best. (: Hahh , FATTY BONANZOO . :D
I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow . I'm currently rushing my IPW powerpoint slides . Doing for the whole group , (see I'm the best right . :D) Ahh today had Home Econs test . -_- Madam Fatimah said that she told us last week . The whole group forgot and she didn't want to postpone it. -_-l'' She said,"There is no such thing as postpone." Whoo . The statement of the year . :D Yes I'm so bored . I just realised I gave my first kiss ON THE LIPS to B. Ughh . It was gross . x_x And E kissed another E ! It was damn gay. :x YES JARRATT IS DAMN CYUTTEHHH. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh0KMTV6xzGJNT84Ji7T603fGIR17ngpvo7mNlvSuNbfu0P-MjwNmwVcOaPLyTUdyVONDiu4ac0l0IX_OHpUJGsDeI8yQEAHvMzMSBw7mfiCkiVMw5FMGnuylr-utYuBI790G1WLHYMJ7B1/s1600-h/1_337776849l.jpg">
Hah , Rachel edited this. :D It was super fun. :D Ohohoh we went to the baby room to cam-whore too ! :D I know we're so retarded . :D That makes it all the more fun man ! <3

Ahhaahs (: I look retarded. :D
Whoo . I just got complimented by a hottie ! :D "Why have limewire when you have Melanie." -quoted Ryan Lim. This is a rare occasion people! :D
I can't upload pictures on Friendster suddenly. Damn it. Screw you Friendster. -_- Gosh . I still can't post anth on ASKnLEARN either! This is so retarded . Blah .
Bye . Everyone . Hopefully I'll post tomorrow . (: Not like anyone really reads this crap . -_- Oh well. Byee. <3 P/s . ONLY ONE ACOUSTIC! <3
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Hellohello.
Pissed, pissed, pissed.
KABOOM.BANG.CRASH. :D
HELLO AGAINNN.
Bet you never thought that i could break you.
hello again.
marshmallows!
hello hello; i love this song. <3 "Hey There Delil...
Eugene migrated to Aussie (:
1,2,3, action.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|