I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
So baby just say goodnight.
Friday, October 12, 2007, 1:58:00 PM
HELLOZ!
Felt moodswingy today. Wierd ehz. Vionna always cheers me up. (: Yesyes, she's da bomb. :D (we live in unsatisfying times, my friend.)
Okay this is like damn funny. Watch! :D Talk about BLLUUDD baby. ITS NOT FUNNIIIIEEEE. :D This is from Vionna, btw. (: (Told you she's da bomb. :D)
Hhaah, this is nice. :D I like the mimic from the woman. :D And WTH! Why would anyone want sperms? You want their kids for what? Take advantage ah? -_- Eeyer. These people from china are so cheap! (Not that I'm trying to discriminate Zhou or whateverz. So, sue me.) :D
RETARDED MANZ. :D I swear the girl looks like SP, but worse. (Okay, sorry SP, but if you smiled when I tried to be nice, i would never think that way.) And THE SOY SAUCE BOTTLE? Some joke. -_- Ewwz. Poor old guy! D: SUE THEM! :D
Okay, was uber bored, so went to read Xiaxue. (: Got all these video stuff from her blog. HAHAH. Her blog's damn funny. I swear I'm going mad. :D & that's a good thing.
Serious, I love this. Xiaxue's damn funny. :D ("A pig and two cows!") The running part was funny. :D And when Kaykay was saying the part where the shoe looked designer-ish from far, THERE WAS THAT MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND! & my grandma watches that show, HAHA. I can always hear it playing at home. (Due to the fact that poor Mama's partially deaf, just like Dad, I swear.)
I swear too much. OMHGZ, I FEEL SO HYPER. I'M GONNA DO SOME LAME QUIZ AND POST IT LATER. :D OR NOT. :D TOODLES ~
So baby just say goodnight.
Friday, October 12, 2007, 1:58:00 PM
HELLOZ!
Felt moodswingy today. Wierd ehz. Vionna always cheers me up. (: Yesyes, she's da bomb. :D (we live in unsatisfying times, my friend.)
Okay this is like damn funny. Watch! :D Talk about BLLUUDD baby. ITS NOT FUNNIIIIEEEE. :D This is from Vionna, btw. (: (Told you she's da bomb. :D)
Hhaah, this is nice. :D I like the mimic from the woman. :D And WTH! Why would anyone want sperms? You want their kids for what? Take advantage ah? -_- Eeyer. These people from china are so cheap! (Not that I'm trying to discriminate Zhou or whateverz. So, sue me.) :D
RETARDED MANZ. :D I swear the girl looks like SP, but worse. (Okay, sorry SP, but if you smiled when I tried to be nice, i would never think that way.) And THE SOY SAUCE BOTTLE? Some joke. -_- Ewwz. Poor old guy! D: SUE THEM! :D
Okay, was uber bored, so went to read Xiaxue. (: Got all these video stuff from her blog. HAHAH. Her blog's damn funny. I swear I'm going mad. :D & that's a good thing.
Serious, I love this. Xiaxue's damn funny. :D ("A pig and two cows!") The running part was funny. :D And when Kaykay was saying the part where the shoe looked designer-ish from far, THERE WAS THAT MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND! & my grandma watches that show, HAHA. I can always hear it playing at home. (Due to the fact that poor Mama's partially deaf, just like Dad, I swear.)
I swear too much. OMHGZ, I FEEL SO HYPER. I'M GONNA DO SOME LAME QUIZ AND POST IT LATER. :D OR NOT. :D TOODLES ~