<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

GRAAWWWWRRZZ!
Thursday, October 18, 2007, 12:08:00 PM

Conversation between me & someone.

Via sms//

Person: Who were u angry with?
Me: I'm angry at you, the whole world, plus myself.
And I'm not exactly appeased. I'm gonna bite.

Person: Oh ok actually I wanna ask u a question..
but nvm since you angry then forget it

Me: (Gives a wth! face)Just ask larr. I'm in no mood for games.
Person: Can we...but i think u will say no cause ur so mad
at me send her like that can right?

Me: (Wtf does that mean?!)I don't know what you're talking about. Just hurry up and tell me.
Person: I wanted to ask u if i can send this to some1 i like
Me: [No reply]
Person: Because i wanna ask some1 for stead but i dunno wat to say.
Me: Ah. Okay. Just say can we stead? Doh.
Person: But i scared the girl dun like me lah
Me: (*Rolls eyes uncontrollably.)Then you'll have to accept
that the girl doesn't like you. Because well, she doesn't.
Just tell her she's cute? I don't know I don't know.

Person: [No reply]



SEE?! Argh. Urgh. Eergh. This is damn fuckkk.(Sorry kiddo, anger management problems. :x) Grawwrr. Just another shit day to ruin my mood. Blahhh. Since when did I become some counselor person?! Go ask your someone else larr.

& the world keeps crashing down on me. D:

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Somehow, emo always finds its way to me.

Person is actually the bloody bitch in the last post. People, LEAVE ME ALONE!




back to top