|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Pink = 23! :D
Monday, October 15, 2007, 6:05:00 PM
WATCHED 3 SHOWS IN ONE DAY. :D



Ah I just watched the latest Gossip Girl episode. :D Awaiting the next. Ah it rained today. :D Won-Der-Ful. :D I feel damn tired. Zzz.
I got finally got my caramel honeycomb chocolate. :D I have a craving for more chocolates. :D Oh did I mention? The holidays suck.
We're all so darn pathetic. Where to go? Do what there? What movie? What's that? I don't want to watch leh. Then what movie? Do what after? How to go there? Who's going? Stay for how long? She's not going? I don't want to go. He's in China, cannot make it. So how?
See what I mean? I've got a headache now. No, I'm not that pathetic. I'm sick. NOOO , I CAN STILL TAKE CHOCOLATE. Chocolates cure the pain. :D
|
Pink = 23! :D
Monday, October 15, 2007, 6:05:00 PM
WATCHED 3 SHOWS IN ONE DAY. :D



Ah I just watched the latest Gossip Girl episode. :D Awaiting the next. Ah it rained today. :D Won-Der-Ful. :D I feel damn tired. Zzz.
I got finally got my caramel honeycomb chocolate. :D I have a craving for more chocolates. :D Oh did I mention? The holidays suck.
We're all so darn pathetic. Where to go? Do what there? What movie? What's that? I don't want to watch leh. Then what movie? Do what after? How to go there? Who's going? Stay for how long? She's not going? I don't want to go. He's in China, cannot make it. So how?
See what I mean? I've got a headache now. No, I'm not that pathetic. I'm sick. NOOO , I CAN STILL TAKE CHOCOLATE. Chocolates cure the pain. :D
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Quizzies
So baby just say goodnight.
& the suffering is never enough.
Hey Ho! :D
Today is officially CRAP DAY 2 . D:
Hi Hello Yo Peace Sup :D
Yozz.
Ready and waiting to fall . </3
Hellohello.
Pissed, pissed, pissed.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|