<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

screw this. screw everyone.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 11:13:00 PM

Hoho, so now everyone's against me, maybe? I don't feel guilty. If I did something wrong, then well yeah, sorry. But your reasons srsly don't qualify.

Yup, Melanie's such a bitch, she's so toot, yadayadayada. Maybe you think I didn't know what was going on, but I did. Yeah, so you think I'm such a bitch because I bitch about people?

Maybe only you. Then hey, one day I decided to let it go. But noooo, someone had to ruin it. Someone thinks she wasn't at fault at all. Yeah, I know she never admits it.

What's the bloody point of being nice? I can't believe I was that kind. Me? Nah. See, I get dragged into shit that never concerned me in the first place.

So unappreciative canz! Even the lovely Joy agreez. JEEZERZ! Sure, everyone, make up some Anti-Melanie-Club, hohoho. If I'm that bad, then you must be the devil, or smethg.

Okay, maybe not the devil, but just worse than me. Wthz! D: I feel like some dementorz just came and sucked out all my happy memories! DD:

See what people have made me become? Its not only that, you fool. No one knows what I go through can. I'm like, practically worse than Seok Pheng. At least people have forgotten her, a little!

D: D: D:

Life's just as bad. I demand a migration, or something. Go with Denise! I miss her. D: Gosh, I'm not looking forward to the holiday, even. (How canz! D:) Disney World lehz! London also! So cool rightz.

Yes, I know, she's just so. _________.

D: D: D:

He's totally not helping larr. Ask me go, then so reluctant aft that! Then say don't want to go alr. Then going to play Bball some more! Go play with her lah, like I carez. -_- Please, so yesterday. I was concerned about that last month. Bloody bitch Eugene.

D: D: D:

Worst part is I ran out of comfort food. CHOCOLATE! DD: Oh, and did I mention? I hate my life.

Let me repeat.

I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life.
I hate my life MORE.

That's about it, I guess. My life suckzz! HOHOHO.
Merry merry merry.




back to top