I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
Teaser trailer.
Monday, October 15, 2007, 10:37:00 PM
This is here because of V (:
Tag replies:
yonghao:
Hahah, sorry lah. :D Joking only. :D I changed it to coolio! :D LOL. -_-
hiiee :
I never said I was "prettyy orr seexxyyy". Maybe you're just jealous. :x & I can fly! :D Btw, if you want to twit, AT LEAST TWIT PROPERLY. You're prolly just acting like some twit, because you're afraid to let me know who you are. If you dare to talk about me like that, then you don't have to be Anon. Oh yeah, cheers for tagging! :D
Teaser trailer.
Monday, October 15, 2007, 10:37:00 PM
This is here because of V (:
Tag replies:
yonghao:
Hahah, sorry lah. :D Joking only. :D I changed it to coolio! :D LOL. -_-
hiiee :
I never said I was "prettyy orr seexxyyy". Maybe you're just jealous. :x & I can fly! :D Btw, if you want to twit, AT LEAST TWIT PROPERLY. You're prolly just acting like some twit, because you're afraid to let me know who you are. If you dare to talk about me like that, then you don't have to be Anon. Oh yeah, cheers for tagging! :D