<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

YO SUCKERZ, IM BACK,
Friday, November 2, 2007, 9:50:00 PM

HO!

Haven't posted in a long time. I don't think anybody really wants to come here, anyway. Sheez. th holidays are super boring.

I'm not hyper anymore. I think I'll stay like that for a while.


AND AND AND!

I can't believe Richie broke up with her. it was uber uber sad.

I think I'm going to delete this blog. I don't post regularly, plus my life is so. boring. I didn't use the comp for ages man, & it felt like, 1 million years alr.

Okay, not one million. Maybe just rather long. Haha.

I'll be leaving on Tues! I don't really want to go to Suntec tho. Momo'll sure make me go one la.

Ciro's party is tmrw, and I realised i have to skip ballet. SKIP IT. Okay, then aft that for about what, 2-3 weeks then go back agn.

Okay, I'll buy candies, and then 2r2 can enjoy the yummies next year. :D I know, I'm better then JARRATT THE SEXY. :D

WE GOT CIRO..A SPIDER-MAN BUBBLE BLOWER AND A SPIDER-MAN WEB FLINGER. :D Hahha, must advertise for myself. :D

SPIDER-MAN RULEZ. <3
(of course la, I'm spider-man whatttt.)

Somehow I'm that stupid. I thought that it was all okay. I might regret saying something now, but one word: HYPOCRITE. I guess all good things come to an end.

SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE.
(oh,why not. -_-)

I'm so bloody hurt. Agn. YAY. :D Whatever.
I think I attract people to hurt me.

See, I'm still mad at him, the bloody bitch he is. And I just have so much damned stuffyz going on. NOTHING EVER STOPS, BELIEVE ME.

Linus may be transferring to NASS! I'll say, SUPER COOLIO OR WHATZ. I miss him to death. I swear I'd hug you when I see you agn. :D

So I can't transfer? Because Mdm Lim is there, anw. Sigh.

I won't post for a long long time.

Melissa is nagging to let her use the computer now, godddd.

Went out with SamH tdy. :D
ILY,DARLINGG;

She's always a part of smethg, and I feel super disappointed. No one really cares no? She always knows everything, yet she lied to me. I know I'm not important to anyone anyway.


P.S.

Fuck off, leave me alone. You won't like it if I say that to you right? You think the world is in your debt, and you're some powerhouse.

Please, do something fruitful with your life. You're filling yourself with all this hate, and you're also unhappy right. Don't be stupid la.

I'm childish but you're worse can. GROW UP LA. Stop being such a bitch.

PISS OFF. I hate you alrights, just go away la.
You can say all tht to me, and all I'm giving you is this. That's being kind, compared to wht you did to me, shorty.

But i believe in KARMA, I think.




back to top