<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

darty party.
Sunday, November 4, 2007, 4:30:00 PM

Darty Party.

Hah. I kinda sprained my ankle at the party ytd. Bloody pain,yo.

Sorry if i haven't linked you,ya. Just too bloody lazy.

The template button's right up there, but nooo, I can't be bothered to move my f-ing mouse. mooovveee it to the template linkkkk,woman

Super Duper bored, so I'm changing th skin. Bah, sorry V. :) Okay, I know I promised peekturreez, but I deleted most of them by accident.

Yes, smooth move
I still have some tho.

I think Ciro liked the spidey presents. Whoopee. The web fluid was, cool? And somewhat icky.

And..*drums roll*
The big present is..



TADA!
That's Melissa on it, btw. HAHA.


That's why I'm a nutcase. :D - My sister is one too.


A click click! pose. <3 ILY ZOE.

MORE!





Okay, last one's random. BUT I LOVE IT. Damn funny,aye. :D

I'm going to make an LJ, hhahha.
I think so, at least. Blogger's getting boring,no?

Okay, I'm talking to Taka now. :D

humans on dragons throwing wolves at maggots says (19:14):
my older brother is 15 and his name is MASAHIRO
Return of the Bunny Suicides. says (19:15):
haha, HIRO.
humans on dragons throwing wolves at maggots says (19:15):
my younger bro is 11 and his name is AKIHIRO
my sister is 17 and her name is SAKINO
can?
Return of the Bunny Suicides. says (19:15):
SAKINO. nice name lor.



humans on dragons throwing wolves at maggots says (18:46):
i think i got some photo of u
humans on dragons throwing wolves at maggots says (18:47):
but dunno kept where
Return of the Bunny Suicides. says (18:47):
EEYER
humans on dragons throwing wolves at maggots says (18:47):
haha
i saw recently
but i think my mother change place
Return of the Bunny Suicides. says (18:47):
yuckzyuckzyuckz
humans on dragons throwing wolves at maggots says (18:47):
cannot find
why?
Return of the Bunny Suicides. says (18:47):
eww eww eww. too ugly la! dont see, omg omg omg.
humans on dragons throwing wolves at maggots says (18:50):
where got ugly?
Return of the Bunny Suicides. says (18:50):
got lar! super ugly can
humans on dragons throwing wolves at maggots says (18:50):
no la
last time cute
Return of the Bunny Suicides. says (18:50):
eeyerrrrr.
humans on dragons throwing wolves at maggots says (18:50):
walao
dun like that la


HAHA, eeyer.




back to top