I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
Eternity
Saturday, June 14, 2008, 10:03:00 PM
Right, woke up at 1 today (improvement okayzzz!) then left to eat lunch. I swear my parents are so embarrassing. I shan't elaborate. Okay so uh we went to Takashimaya aft lunch. Blah blah blah. Went window shopping, couldn't find silver shoes for choir. Pfftt I need new flats too! Mine broke :( Ahhhh walked around, mostly shopping for Mo. Aye, was already late for ballet then Mo still kept saying "Wait wait wait, I want t see this first." Omg I was damn stressssss, cos didn't want t abandon my hunz.
Walked for what seemed like miles. Then some girl went up to me from behind. "Mel!" I stared at her, totally lost. Huh? The girl smiled up at me, and I was like huh???? Standing there like an idiot, it suddenly it hit me! I realised that the girl standing before me was Denise!!1!1!11!!! K I was just like, omg! omg! omg! Like omg what, right?!?!?! Ahhhh I had to hug her, it had been so long alrrrrrr! K then I saw Alison, and yeah. AHH DENISE IS FREAKING BACK! I was just like, omg!!!!!!!!! :D
K but then I was late alr lah, must chiong t ballet, so had to rush. Whoo I had like a 30 second reunion! Awesome. Seeing her again is like, whoa. I just felt so.... :D after that. Ahhh I have t go out with her soon alr! Shit balls, I still can't believe itttttttt.
Didn't go home t tie my hair, cos no time. So I thought I would accept punishment and loads of icky gel. But TADA it was Sandy Cheeks tdy! Yup. Ballet was funnnnn! Not to mention confusing, and tiring too.
Damn the soya bean place, BALLSZX LAH YOU. I WON'T BUY PANCAKES THERE ANEEMORE! K when you order th pancake then they will start making, so about, 10 minutes? I didn't mind waiting. Then th inexperienced lady made the first one, it was burnt. So she made the second one, another 10 minutes. Then also cannot, the batter spilled out. So they made two more tgether, and I was expecting compensation for the time taken. BUT NOOO, GIVE ME ONE ONLY. THEN NEVER EVEN SAY SORRY THAT I HAD TO WAIT SO LONG! >:( Walao I waited like half an hour for a bloody cheese pancake! Stupid service.
Anyw, thanks Hunz for waiting with me! :D
Went home late, obviously, and was too angry to tell Mo I was back home alr. Sigh, I gotta bathe. I'm superly duperly stinky.
You look..sexy. Very sexy, really. HAHAHA. Bbye<3
Eternity
Saturday, June 14, 2008, 10:03:00 PM
Right, woke up at 1 today (improvement okayzzz!) then left to eat lunch. I swear my parents are so embarrassing. I shan't elaborate. Okay so uh we went to Takashimaya aft lunch. Blah blah blah. Went window shopping, couldn't find silver shoes for choir. Pfftt I need new flats too! Mine broke :( Ahhhh walked around, mostly shopping for Mo. Aye, was already late for ballet then Mo still kept saying "Wait wait wait, I want t see this first." Omg I was damn stressssss, cos didn't want t abandon my hunz.
Walked for what seemed like miles. Then some girl went up to me from behind. "Mel!" I stared at her, totally lost. Huh? The girl smiled up at me, and I was like huh???? Standing there like an idiot, it suddenly it hit me! I realised that the girl standing before me was Denise!!1!1!11!!! K I was just like, omg! omg! omg! Like omg what, right?!?!?! Ahhhh I had to hug her, it had been so long alrrrrrr! K then I saw Alison, and yeah. AHH DENISE IS FREAKING BACK! I was just like, omg!!!!!!!!! :D
K but then I was late alr lah, must chiong t ballet, so had to rush. Whoo I had like a 30 second reunion! Awesome. Seeing her again is like, whoa. I just felt so.... :D after that. Ahhh I have t go out with her soon alr! Shit balls, I still can't believe itttttttt.
Didn't go home t tie my hair, cos no time. So I thought I would accept punishment and loads of icky gel. But TADA it was Sandy Cheeks tdy! Yup. Ballet was funnnnn! Not to mention confusing, and tiring too.
Damn the soya bean place, BALLSZX LAH YOU. I WON'T BUY PANCAKES THERE ANEEMORE! K when you order th pancake then they will start making, so about, 10 minutes? I didn't mind waiting. Then th inexperienced lady made the first one, it was burnt. So she made the second one, another 10 minutes. Then also cannot, the batter spilled out. So they made two more tgether, and I was expecting compensation for the time taken. BUT NOOO, GIVE ME ONE ONLY. THEN NEVER EVEN SAY SORRY THAT I HAD TO WAIT SO LONG! >:( Walao I waited like half an hour for a bloody cheese pancake! Stupid service.
Anyw, thanks Hunz for waiting with me! :D
Went home late, obviously, and was too angry to tell Mo I was back home alr. Sigh, I gotta bathe. I'm superly duperly stinky.
You look..sexy. Very sexy, really. HAHAHA. Bbye<3