<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

OME<3
Tuesday, June 10, 2008, 5:17:00 PM

Oh I did re-do it, like mad. Then I found the instructions paper. Did it all wrong. So there, I guess. Ballerz man, I don't care alr. I can't believe I'm so effing stupidddddd. Well whatevvvvv lah.

Rachel went to M'sia agaiiinnnnnnn :( Miss my hunz really badly, she better not skip ballet again next week! Oh poo, everyone's been skipping ballet. I think Fiona quit. :( I think lotsa' people are gonna quit soon too. Sigh lessons have been getting better what!1!!11!! Although I bet everyone agrees Sandy Cheeks is wayyyy much better, no offence. Mzz Chewwwwww *pouts*
Ps, which reminds me, gotta tie my hair in a bun next week. Oh bother.

Omg thr was like a sudden gusts of wind and it was super strong. Super freaky. The windows are like banging. K looks like its gonna rain soon, yay :) Stayed up yesterday watching Ally McBeal, its a real nice show. :D Yup so woke up early t go Airport and send granparents. We went thr early to eat brunch, and we ate at Popeye's! It was quite crowded, so we sat at th tabletop thingy.

Anyw, I think Popeye's is like nicer than KFC and they should have like outlets in town and stuff. Their chicken is nicer, they have yummy biscuits (scones) and their fries are as good as cheese fries, plus their mashed potatoes is nicer then KFC's too! Okay I think th biscuits are really darn good, th jam is yumzers and the inside of the biscuit is really soft :D

Yuppppp during our meal we talked about Disneyworld and all th rides we took and stuff. Tower of Terror -literally- , Aerosmith, Popeye's, The Hulk, Woody Woodpecker, Dueling Dragons, Mummy ride, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and blah blah blah. Hahaha it was nice to talk about it :)

Anyw after that we headed downstairs, and caught sight of AJ and Zoe immediately :D Played with the trolley for a while, and then went to look for some medicine, off to have coffee, and then Melissa went for fencing. Ah okay then let Zoe watch Happy Tree Friends on my ipod and she liked it alot :O Oh well I don't think she understood it anyw. Right?

Hahaha headed home and I sneaked to the playground with Martyn. We fooled around for 10 minutes then the guard kept staring at us, so we hurried and made our way back homeeeee.

Mo's been unreasonable lately. Seems like finally Martyn and Melissa notice it. K bye luvz :D



Happy belated Mondre :)




back to top