|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Very
Thursday, June 5, 2008, 12:48:00 AM
Stomach upset in the morning, really sucked. After choir, hungry hungry hungry. Took the bus back. Bus ride was AWESOME! Hahahah only at the end part.
Went to Parkway for a while blah blah blah.
I am going to continue on homework...tomorrow. (Hopefully) And I didn't buy the chinese book!! ):
Edit/ I forgot to mention that when I went to Parkway, Went to Mphosis to check out the sale mom was talking about. -Sale was over! Then went to Marks and Spencer to buy eclairs. -They weren't selling them! Went to Isetan to buy those yummy Meiji biscuits. -They didn't have them no more! Then went to Giant to buy cranberries. -They didn't have the original flavoured ones!
Talk about bad day.
Oh and I saw Roxy today! :D
|
Very
Thursday, June 5, 2008, 12:48:00 AM
Stomach upset in the morning, really sucked. After choir, hungry hungry hungry. Took the bus back. Bus ride was AWESOME! Hahahah only at the end part.
Went to Parkway for a while blah blah blah.
I am going to continue on homework...tomorrow. (Hopefully) And I didn't buy the chinese book!! ):
Edit/ I forgot to mention that when I went to Parkway, Went to Mphosis to check out the sale mom was talking about. -Sale was over! Then went to Marks and Spencer to buy eclairs. -They weren't selling them! Went to Isetan to buy those yummy Meiji biscuits. -They didn't have them no more! Then went to Giant to buy cranberries. -They didn't have the original flavoured ones!
Talk about bad day.
Oh and I saw Roxy today! :D
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Madness
Repair
Wander
Fallen
I ken lee if tulibu dibu douchoo
Caught
Screaming
Addiction
Tight.
Th world will never ever be th same , and you're t...
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|