|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Screaming
Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 7:27:00 PM
I'm getting really tired these days. Eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep. Sounds like my url, harhar. But it was really about Copeland. Okay anyway I am such a pig. Alison said I was one ): OMG I GAINED ONE KG OMG OMG I GAINED WEIGHT YEAH BABY!!!! :DD
Good thing - I gained weight Bad thing - I might gain some more, which would lead to like too much weight then overweight.
Haha sorry for my nonsense.
K slacking way overboard. I AM SO SCREWED. Upcoming Birthdays: Yvonne's bday Sam's bday Zhou Hao's bday YuGe's bday Sarah's bday MeiYi's bday
WE'RE MAY PEEPOS. WE ROCKKKKK. :D
edit/ I missed free cone day and Melissa went and waited for me HAHA. Well, she got two scoops i think, cos she went to re-queue. HAHAHA thick skinned lah! Okay bye.
|
Screaming
Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 7:27:00 PM
I'm getting really tired these days. Eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep. Sounds like my url, harhar. But it was really about Copeland. Okay anyway I am such a pig. Alison said I was one ): OMG I GAINED ONE KG OMG OMG I GAINED WEIGHT YEAH BABY!!!! :DD
Good thing - I gained weight Bad thing - I might gain some more, which would lead to like too much weight then overweight.
Haha sorry for my nonsense.
K slacking way overboard. I AM SO SCREWED. Upcoming Birthdays: Yvonne's bday Sam's bday Zhou Hao's bday YuGe's bday Sarah's bday MeiYi's bday
WE'RE MAY PEEPOS. WE ROCKKKKK. :D
edit/ I missed free cone day and Melissa went and waited for me HAHA. Well, she got two scoops i think, cos she went to re-queue. HAHAHA thick skinned lah! Okay bye.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Addiction
Tight.
Th world will never ever be th same , and you're t...
Tootsie roll.
Wrote it better then you ever felt it.
Peekchures galore.
HAHA BOB TH BUILDER
Fly away, from this gloomy place.
Dance.
Wait a minute I've got more to say.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|