|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Tootsie roll.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008, 5:34:00 PM
Oh don't you, don't you, feel like th rain sometimes, you enjoy being plunged down down down, free-falling into the unknown, but as you fall fall fall deeper and deeper you realize you are falling to your death and that's when you try to turn back and you try so hard so hard so hard to get back up and feel happy just happy once again,
Oh oh oh but you cant go up. The gravity is pulling you down down down, that's when you lose th light, your heart beats faster faster faster, and down you go, SPLASHHHHHHH, things go in slow motion, pain strikes into you and there you are gone. But then you evaporate and become a cloud and then condense and drop again and same process. :D
Hi I was a loner today and I got pang sehed 3 times but some lessons were nice and quite okay. 8) K so goodbye now.
So now I know, but do I have to find out everything myself? Hot and cold, up and down, life is so unpredictable. NO its not like a roller coaster ride, because they are scary and whether going up or down I am scared like shit.
Soryy for shitty posts today, BYE! :D
|
Tootsie roll.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008, 5:34:00 PM
Oh don't you, don't you, feel like th rain sometimes, you enjoy being plunged down down down, free-falling into the unknown, but as you fall fall fall deeper and deeper you realize you are falling to your death and that's when you try to turn back and you try so hard so hard so hard to get back up and feel happy just happy once again,
Oh oh oh but you cant go up. The gravity is pulling you down down down, that's when you lose th light, your heart beats faster faster faster, and down you go, SPLASHHHHHHH, things go in slow motion, pain strikes into you and there you are gone. But then you evaporate and become a cloud and then condense and drop again and same process. :D
Hi I was a loner today and I got pang sehed 3 times but some lessons were nice and quite okay. 8) K so goodbye now.
So now I know, but do I have to find out everything myself? Hot and cold, up and down, life is so unpredictable. NO its not like a roller coaster ride, because they are scary and whether going up or down I am scared like shit.
Soryy for shitty posts today, BYE! :D
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Wrote it better then you ever felt it.
Peekchures galore.
HAHA BOB TH BUILDER
Fly away, from this gloomy place.
Dance.
Wait a minute I've got more to say.
Kelly lost her way somewhere in th middle. Will so...
Apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur.
HAPPY 61st POSTZXSXSZ.
I like poo. 8)
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|