<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

HAPPY 61st POSTZXSXSZ.
Friday, April 4, 2008, 5:18:00 PM

Happy happy happy okay dreary happy normal upset fun tired very tired + pissed.
Took class photos tdy 8)
It was nice. And other things happened.
K I was feeling relieved thennn * made me feel inferior or something.

Yah, Mondre was so cute tdy, damn high and all. Singing her paramore. There's videos! But my bluetooth had a problem so yeah, maybe go to Jillian's blog to see it? It was so funny ;D MONDRE YOU VERY CUTEZXSXS. :)))) CME pwned. 8)))))))

Took class photos, discussed JERSEY + CHALET! And watched Night at th mumseum. And slept for 2 minutes? Under the cupboard thing. It was rather comfy.

HOT HOT HOT WEATHER THESE DAYS, annoying, really.

WeiBin was super obscene + funny tdy. It was nice to laugh, I miss laughing damn hard like non-stopppppppp. LIKE WHEN I WENT OUT WITH CHARLENE TO MARINA HEEHEE! 8) Best day everrrrzxsxzsx.

HUGGING IS NICE TOO! I MUST GET AT LEAST ONE HUG PER DAY, feels so nice and warm. Didn't see Gucci tdy! Hahahaha.

Hmm ya sometimes I don't trust () but () is really my good friendddd! Just that, I think sometimes () doesn't tell me stuff. Like stuff I should know, and () should tell. And () tells people stuff I don't want them to know. Maybe () doesn't know, so I shouldn't take it too hard right? 8) AHYA DONT SO DRAMA LAH MELANIE!

I shall wait and see if () tells me about _ cos () should know its something I should + want to know! Or maybe () doesn't know its important to me. Okay I am contradicting myself now. BUT NO MATTER WHAT I STILL <3 ()!

Should I talk to ()?
Seriously.

****

WALAO I WANT A NEW SKIN (RED + GREENNNNNN!) SO TH LOVE SO TH LOVE SO TH LOVE :)


TAG ME PEOPLEZ.
(SKIN!1!11!!1!) (HAHAHAH OR WTV)

homeecons history science geog. :O

*This post may sound emo at some parts, but it isnt meant to be. 8)

(MELANIE IS GHEY NOT EMO)

-BYE-

xoxo, <3 (HAHAHAHA)

Imma gonna miss Aaronzz.




back to top