Sugarhigh ; gta need it rly need it to get by.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008, 10:54:00 PM
K last post was total crap I was totally lying! K sorry peoplezzzz got you guys worried. But thanks for your concern! Rly made me feel loved. :) THANKYOU/YVONNE,AARON&LIYI LOVES!
Well, things are fucked up right now, school is stressful. For me, anyway. Holidays have kicked in and it's still not getting better. I'm getting confused with all the stupid subject topics and I am srsly, afraid to say, getting stupider by the day.
This year I worked so much harder than before, and it was rly so hard for me. I listen so much more in class and my Science and Math improved (regarding class tests). I had so much confidence to do well for once.
See, English, Geog, Chinese, Literature went downnnnnnnn. Disappointed, really. A2 for science, math improved a little. Chinese was like a just pass. LAST IN DISTINCTION CLASS WTH! I don't deserve to be in it right. I'm too stupid. YES.
Boo, tdy was actually quite nice and high. But yeah, tried to do homework then I didn't get it at all and so, failed to do so. Then dramatically, it became this sad post. Oh well.
God, damn stressed out.
Fucking results, fucking insecurity, fucking stupidity, fucking slackery, fucking people stressing me to go out when i am trying to, fucking unsigned report book, fucking parents, fucking holiday.
Thats about it for swearing. March showers are starting to come in reaaaallll fast. Days are getting cold, and its lovely. :)
Okay cheers to happier posts. Ha, get a life Melanie.
And V, PLEASE don't spam me.
Sorry havent been replying tags. Shall reply them here. ;D
Denise - Life is bad. Without you. Miss you, dennyboo! ): I love you too :) eugene.e - Sorry for? MON - Hee, love youz! Rachel - I know you missed me when you were in Bangkokkok! ;D Love you darl. <3 LIYI - Drop dead you. Haha, kidding! Thank you, but I am not emo, love you. :) Kash - YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO KASHIF! :) I shall link you soon, and why did you give me C's blog url? :0 I have it you doofus. HAH. Shalyn - Hi darl, please stop doing that in ballet class, its obscene. :) Yvonne - ZUPZUPZUPZUPZUP MY LOVEEEEEEE. I am not too emoooozxsxs and toilet paper IS to wipe shiz, clever you. :D Hahahah thanks. :) RACHEL - Hahaha, awaiting the BIG HEART SHAPE ;D Loves. AaronCharlesGabriel - HAHAHA I AM NOT EMO AARONBESTIE! THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN! :) I'm afraid to put your name in my heart list, just in case someone SHINY gets jealous. :0 SEIKA - Hello, I remember you. Please don't twit in my flashbox. Thank youz. ;D
|
Sugarhigh ; gta need it rly need it to get by.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008, 10:54:00 PM
K last post was total crap I was totally lying! K sorry peoplezzzz got you guys worried. But thanks for your concern! Rly made me feel loved. :) THANKYOU/YVONNE,AARON&LIYI LOVES!
Well, things are fucked up right now, school is stressful. For me, anyway. Holidays have kicked in and it's still not getting better. I'm getting confused with all the stupid subject topics and I am srsly, afraid to say, getting stupider by the day.
This year I worked so much harder than before, and it was rly so hard for me. I listen so much more in class and my Science and Math improved (regarding class tests). I had so much confidence to do well for once.
See, English, Geog, Chinese, Literature went downnnnnnnn. Disappointed, really. A2 for science, math improved a little. Chinese was like a just pass. LAST IN DISTINCTION CLASS WTH! I don't deserve to be in it right. I'm too stupid. YES.
Boo, tdy was actually quite nice and high. But yeah, tried to do homework then I didn't get it at all and so, failed to do so. Then dramatically, it became this sad post. Oh well.
God, damn stressed out.
Fucking results, fucking insecurity, fucking stupidity, fucking slackery, fucking people stressing me to go out when i am trying to, fucking unsigned report book, fucking parents, fucking holiday.
Thats about it for swearing. March showers are starting to come in reaaaallll fast. Days are getting cold, and its lovely. :)
Okay cheers to happier posts. Ha, get a life Melanie.
And V, PLEASE don't spam me.
Sorry havent been replying tags. Shall reply them here. ;D
Denise - Life is bad. Without you. Miss you, dennyboo! ): I love you too :) eugene.e - Sorry for? MON - Hee, love youz! Rachel - I know you missed me when you were in Bangkokkok! ;D Love you darl. <3 LIYI - Drop dead you. Haha, kidding! Thank you, but I am not emo, love you. :) Kash - YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO KASHIF! :) I shall link you soon, and why did you give me C's blog url? :0 I have it you doofus. HAH. Shalyn - Hi darl, please stop doing that in ballet class, its obscene. :) Yvonne - ZUPZUPZUPZUPZUP MY LOVEEEEEEE. I am not too emoooozxsxs and toilet paper IS to wipe shiz, clever you. :D Hahahah thanks. :) RACHEL - Hahaha, awaiting the BIG HEART SHAPE ;D Loves. AaronCharlesGabriel - HAHAHA I AM NOT EMO AARONBESTIE! THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN! :) I'm afraid to put your name in my heart list, just in case someone SHINY gets jealous. :0 SEIKA - Hello, I remember you. Please don't twit in my flashbox. Thank youz. ;D
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Let the sweat drop, calm collected and cunning.
Sweet talk 101
She;s underage and so very very brave; a fake ID l...
I'm too hip to keep tight-lipped, and you're on th...
Now lets lets back track and back it up, we have a...
Her bone structure screams, "Touch her, touch her!...
C'mon baby we ain't gna live forever(:
We both have tastes in tears, my dear.
idhsgvh4389t39hviosdh 7e8rbnrobh98werqt0rw!!!
We'll listen to the radio and sing along to the so...
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|