|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Sweet talk 101
Saturday, March 1, 2008, 11:37:00 PM
Blogging agn!
Cos I can't get enough of the comp. :D
Talking to Yvonne now! Love her! :D And I desperately need a phone. I miss camwhore D: Ballet was okay. Stretching rly kills me, I swear.
Uhm then had to do Pirouettes and Pas de Bourrées plus Gilssades and Pas de Chat, it was very fast so confusing hahaha. Miss Chew says my feet sickle alot.
Learned Attitude today, it's kind of hard. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about with all these wierd words, CLICK HERE,
BALLET TERMINOLOGY IS IN FRENCH. :)
Oh! Which reminds me. CHARLENEEEEEEEE. *HINT HINT* JOIN LEH JOIN LEH JOIN! I CAN HELP YOU ONE, DON'T WORRY. C'MON ITS FUNNNN! :D FRIENDLY PEOPLE! :D Plus you have experience, you have uhm, a flair for dance. :D Rachel MeiYi Shalyn Celestine and all the ballet peoples await you. :D
K my eyes are so tiredddddd. Bah I'll end here, since I accidentally cancelled out everything I typed just now, YES STUPID ME :) SHORT POST AHAHAH BYE.
|
Sweet talk 101
Saturday, March 1, 2008, 11:37:00 PM
Blogging agn!
Cos I can't get enough of the comp. :D
Talking to Yvonne now! Love her! :D And I desperately need a phone. I miss camwhore D: Ballet was okay. Stretching rly kills me, I swear.
Uhm then had to do Pirouettes and Pas de Bourrées plus Gilssades and Pas de Chat, it was very fast so confusing hahaha. Miss Chew says my feet sickle alot.
Learned Attitude today, it's kind of hard. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about with all these wierd words, CLICK HERE,
BALLET TERMINOLOGY IS IN FRENCH. :)
Oh! Which reminds me. CHARLENEEEEEEEE. *HINT HINT* JOIN LEH JOIN LEH JOIN! I CAN HELP YOU ONE, DON'T WORRY. C'MON ITS FUNNNN! :D FRIENDLY PEOPLE! :D Plus you have experience, you have uhm, a flair for dance. :D Rachel MeiYi Shalyn Celestine and all the ballet peoples await you. :D
K my eyes are so tiredddddd. Bah I'll end here, since I accidentally cancelled out everything I typed just now, YES STUPID ME :) SHORT POST AHAHAH BYE.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
She;s underage and so very very brave; a fake ID l...
I'm too hip to keep tight-lipped, and you're on th...
Now lets lets back track and back it up, we have a...
Her bone structure screams, "Touch her, touch her!...
C'mon baby we ain't gna live forever(:
We both have tastes in tears, my dear.
idhsgvh4389t39hviosdh 7e8rbnrobh98werqt0rw!!!
We'll listen to the radio and sing along to the so...
What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
IM BACK AND ALIVE
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|