C'mon baby we ain't gna live forever(:
Friday, February 15, 2008, 8:43:00 PM







I got birds in ears and a devil on my shoulder, and a phone to the other but I can't get a hold of her. What's a crush to do, what's a crush to do, when he can't get through? -Cute is what we aim for(:
Yes, exams are coming so I never update cos I'm mugging. (: Not. Yeah I wna study but the world is so beautiful and everything distracts me. Okay that sounded stupid. I srsly miss my old hair lor omg whywhywhy! I feel like ripping out chunks of hair now...not. (: Yes yes yes I owe you peoples so much so I shall post photos. (: Same shit different days.




You kind of ruined my life last year, and stop using your religion as an excuse, its pathetic. And you're not the boss of all of us, stop trying to act like one. We know you have alot of friends, but we don't really care, so stop flirting with them to show them off at us. Like I said, we don't give a shit.
You're srsly pissing me off right now? Why do you always not bother about people? Your best friend is feeling low and you bitch about them giving you attitude? You don't even care about others. Everytime you feel sad or down, you know we are always there for you, to comfort you and understand your feelings, but why can't you do the same for us? Isn't that being selfish?
And I asked you before hand if you minded if I went out with A and K with V, and you said no right! You're always so straight forward but at that time you couldn't tell me you minded a hell lot. What's wrong ,womannnn. I asked you okay, but in the end you just used that chance to bitch about me to others.
Valentine's Day I stayed up late to make notes for everyone including you, then why were you so pissed off? Yeah, I got admirers so you're jealous. I mean, its okay to be jealous but that doesn't give you the right to bitch about me cos you're jealous! Ugh whatever did I do to youzxsxs.
"Stupid guy never give my Valentine's Day present." You claim you hate him but you know deep inside you like that he likes you right? You said the V is ugly but she is soooo much better than you! She is chio-er than you you know.
I got scolded by my good friend because you lied to her, and you made her get the wrong idea! No one was looking and no one wants to see your underwear please. J finds you irresistibly ugly and disgusting, so don't lean towards her alrd lah!
You flirt with the guys you know your best friend likes, when you alrd have a boyfriend and shitzxsx, like why? WHHHYYYY!! You think you can get away with everything and everything is not your fault. WELL, EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT. WAKE UP, BITCH.
"My rapist friend" ; Should you label your friend like that, I dont think sooo. Everyone hates you now, and I reckon its KARMA for what you did to me. You know how miserable I was last year? You only know how to put people down and bring yourself up. Well, you suck and I hate you more than ever.
You made me emo for one year, but see? Now you're not getting away with it. I hate that you use you're religion as an excuse to "forgive" me? I never "forgive" you even if you did "forgive" me. And who are you to say I shouldn't be born in this world?
AND PLEASE STOP SHOWING OFF YOUR STUPID BODY ITS SO DISGUSTING TRYING TO SEDUCE THE GUYS WHEN NO ONE IS INTERESTED! OMG YOU WERE LYING ON THE TABLE LIKE ASOUHFY94375Y9832 THEN YOU GO COMPLAIN TO L THAT WE BULLY YOU! HELLO NOT LIKE ANYONE WANT TO SEE YOU PLEASE.
|
C'mon baby we ain't gna live forever(:
Friday, February 15, 2008, 8:43:00 PM







I got birds in ears and a devil on my shoulder, and a phone to the other but I can't get a hold of her. What's a crush to do, what's a crush to do, when he can't get through? -Cute is what we aim for(:
Yes, exams are coming so I never update cos I'm mugging. (: Not. Yeah I wna study but the world is so beautiful and everything distracts me. Okay that sounded stupid. I srsly miss my old hair lor omg whywhywhy! I feel like ripping out chunks of hair now...not. (: Yes yes yes I owe you peoples so much so I shall post photos. (: Same shit different days.




You kind of ruined my life last year, and stop using your religion as an excuse, its pathetic. And you're not the boss of all of us, stop trying to act like one. We know you have alot of friends, but we don't really care, so stop flirting with them to show them off at us. Like I said, we don't give a shit.
You're srsly pissing me off right now? Why do you always not bother about people? Your best friend is feeling low and you bitch about them giving you attitude? You don't even care about others. Everytime you feel sad or down, you know we are always there for you, to comfort you and understand your feelings, but why can't you do the same for us? Isn't that being selfish?
And I asked you before hand if you minded if I went out with A and K with V, and you said no right! You're always so straight forward but at that time you couldn't tell me you minded a hell lot. What's wrong ,womannnn. I asked you okay, but in the end you just used that chance to bitch about me to others.
Valentine's Day I stayed up late to make notes for everyone including you, then why were you so pissed off? Yeah, I got admirers so you're jealous. I mean, its okay to be jealous but that doesn't give you the right to bitch about me cos you're jealous! Ugh whatever did I do to youzxsxs.
"Stupid guy never give my Valentine's Day present." You claim you hate him but you know deep inside you like that he likes you right? You said the V is ugly but she is soooo much better than you! She is chio-er than you you know.
I got scolded by my good friend because you lied to her, and you made her get the wrong idea! No one was looking and no one wants to see your underwear please. J finds you irresistibly ugly and disgusting, so don't lean towards her alrd lah!
You flirt with the guys you know your best friend likes, when you alrd have a boyfriend and shitzxsx, like why? WHHHYYYY!! You think you can get away with everything and everything is not your fault. WELL, EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT. WAKE UP, BITCH.
"My rapist friend" ; Should you label your friend like that, I dont think sooo. Everyone hates you now, and I reckon its KARMA for what you did to me. You know how miserable I was last year? You only know how to put people down and bring yourself up. Well, you suck and I hate you more than ever.
You made me emo for one year, but see? Now you're not getting away with it. I hate that you use you're religion as an excuse to "forgive" me? I never "forgive" you even if you did "forgive" me. And who are you to say I shouldn't be born in this world?
AND PLEASE STOP SHOWING OFF YOUR STUPID BODY ITS SO DISGUSTING TRYING TO SEDUCE THE GUYS WHEN NO ONE IS INTERESTED! OMG YOU WERE LYING ON THE TABLE LIKE ASOUHFY94375Y9832 THEN YOU GO COMPLAIN TO L THAT WE BULLY YOU! HELLO NOT LIKE ANYONE WANT TO SEE YOU PLEASE.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
We both have tastes in tears, my dear.
idhsgvh4389t39hviosdh 7e8rbnrobh98werqt0rw!!!
We'll listen to the radio and sing along to the so...
What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
IM BACK AND ALIVE
Shoe Fetishita (c)
You can look but don't touch.
BANG ME UP.
A fever you can't sweat out
iPod, Oh the love the love the love.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|