|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
We both have tastes in tears, my dear.
Friday, February 8, 2008, 4:14:00 PM
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :)
I'm back, sorry havent updated k. Cny is...normal. :D JingYu is cute! I taught her how to play "MR BEAN" and "MORNING SONG". She's really smart, she could still remember how to play it the next day! Heh, camwhored alottyz. Shall post them when I get the pictures in the computer. :) Pigging on alot of snacks, and getting *kaching kachings. :DD Whooooooo.
Okay, I don't even get to keep my kachings so I dno why I'm so happy about it. Ha, k. I straightened my hair! Haha, not much of a difference. Saddo. I shall try to wake up early everyday now and straighten it. :D My hair is so 2i3uhte9o8wG7OU POOFY. Why like that! Ughzxsxzs.
Hmm okay so Z is still as possessive. But cuter now! She's such a lovable angel when she's in a good mood. I taught her to say "BUS"! Hahaha, since she keeps saying "CAR" when she sees one. :D C is lovely, he ran up to me and hugged me when he saw me, and said a CNY greeting to me. :D Okay I couldn't really understand his Cacausian chinese, but sttttiiiiillllll, damn sweet right! :D
Aww I wasn't really looking forward to Cny but I guess its not so bad now. At least I get to camwhore more. (The Ms at home hate taking photos. I wonder why I'm the only person who likes it. -_-) Homework during Cny, and still untouched. Since I am so free now I shall take the time to upload the CNY photos, I think. After this postttt.
NEEHEEHEHHHH, bored like shitzxsxzxs now. Annnnddddd TH-B kept staring at me in the bus, and then she smiled suddenly like after 10-20 minutes of staring. -_- Then she started to stare at Yvonne. Bestie is such a flirt, I swear. Ugh, but wtv.
Melissa is nagging at me to stop using her Lappie now, so yeahs. Can't upload the photos today. Too bad suckers. :D I know this blog is getting boring, bear with it. :)
Love y'all.
|
We both have tastes in tears, my dear.
Friday, February 8, 2008, 4:14:00 PM
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :)
I'm back, sorry havent updated k. Cny is...normal. :D JingYu is cute! I taught her how to play "MR BEAN" and "MORNING SONG". She's really smart, she could still remember how to play it the next day! Heh, camwhored alottyz. Shall post them when I get the pictures in the computer. :) Pigging on alot of snacks, and getting *kaching kachings. :DD Whooooooo.
Okay, I don't even get to keep my kachings so I dno why I'm so happy about it. Ha, k. I straightened my hair! Haha, not much of a difference. Saddo. I shall try to wake up early everyday now and straighten it. :D My hair is so 2i3uhte9o8wG7OU POOFY. Why like that! Ughzxsxzs.
Hmm okay so Z is still as possessive. But cuter now! She's such a lovable angel when she's in a good mood. I taught her to say "BUS"! Hahaha, since she keeps saying "CAR" when she sees one. :D C is lovely, he ran up to me and hugged me when he saw me, and said a CNY greeting to me. :D Okay I couldn't really understand his Cacausian chinese, but sttttiiiiillllll, damn sweet right! :D
Aww I wasn't really looking forward to Cny but I guess its not so bad now. At least I get to camwhore more. (The Ms at home hate taking photos. I wonder why I'm the only person who likes it. -_-) Homework during Cny, and still untouched. Since I am so free now I shall take the time to upload the CNY photos, I think. After this postttt.
NEEHEEHEHHHH, bored like shitzxsxzxs now. Annnnddddd TH-B kept staring at me in the bus, and then she smiled suddenly like after 10-20 minutes of staring. -_- Then she started to stare at Yvonne. Bestie is such a flirt, I swear. Ugh, but wtv.
Melissa is nagging at me to stop using her Lappie now, so yeahs. Can't upload the photos today. Too bad suckers. :D I know this blog is getting boring, bear with it. :)
Love y'all.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
idhsgvh4389t39hviosdh 7e8rbnrobh98werqt0rw!!!
We'll listen to the radio and sing along to the so...
What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
IM BACK AND ALIVE
Shoe Fetishita (c)
You can look but don't touch.
BANG ME UP.
A fever you can't sweat out
iPod, Oh the love the love the love.
iPod, Oh the love the love the love.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|