<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

Shoe Fetishita (c)
Thursday, December 20, 2007, 12:32:00 PM

Hello!
Finally posting again, ha. Superly Duperly busy now, outings with C and Z! Went ice-skating with C, M and M. :D SUPERLY DUPERLY FUN :D Skated for around 5 hours? With usual breaks, of course. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Shall go agn!

Got a Little Miss and Mr tee. I shall only wear it when everyone stops wearing it. :D Hmm, dead bored now. I think I'm going out for lunch. Shall post later. Bye.




back to top