|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
This is the we just broke up post.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 1:25:00 PM
Yes, it happened. No questions asked, period.
No more BBQ S, so long.
Right. I keep having urges to screw up the template, which I always do. Ha. I just wanted to jot down my Christmas wish list! -HINTHINT- Yes, it would make me jolly. Good for the season righty? :D
,New shoes ,Ipod ,Ibook ,MYUK wallet ,New Sunglasses ,Cut my hair ,A pink phone! ,New ballet shoes ,A drum set! ,Those overnight contact lenses ,Hoodie! ,My own camera! ,Keyboard ,Skinnies! ,More tops
,World peace? :D
Or you could just give me money. :DD SYL.
|
This is the we just broke up post.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 1:25:00 PM
Yes, it happened. No questions asked, period.
No more BBQ S, so long.
Right. I keep having urges to screw up the template, which I always do. Ha. I just wanted to jot down my Christmas wish list! -HINTHINT- Yes, it would make me jolly. Good for the season righty? :D
,New shoes ,Ipod ,Ibook ,MYUK wallet ,New Sunglasses ,Cut my hair ,A pink phone! ,New ballet shoes ,A drum set! ,Those overnight contact lenses ,Hoodie! ,My own camera! ,Keyboard ,Skinnies! ,More tops
,World peace? :D
Or you could just give me money. :DD SYL.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
It doesn't really matter how I feel inside. But it...
Camwhore!
Ready or notttt here i comeeee.
Yoyo.
VIRUS.
TOTALLY RADLY EGGCITING!!
darty party.
u r 2 kewl dood.
YO SUCKERZ, IM BACK,
Zzz.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|