Ready or notttt here i comeeee.
Thursday, November 22, 2007, 4:09:00 PM
Some loser spammed me on Friendster. Agn. Whatever man, you have no life please. And why should I ruin my Friendster by keeping your low-down comments?
I'm not embarrassed about it, but it seems you are embarrassed about something - YOUR STUPID NAME. I'll be glad if you read this.
Don't like it? Say it to my face,yo. Anti-Smelly, whatever. 4idiotslikeu? Spell properly can! I bet the best name you can give me is IDIOT. Well, I think it clearly shows you're the IDIOT.
Why don't you join the Idiot Association? You can be the leader man! WHOO, IDIOTS UNITE TO BE IDIOT-ER!
YAY. I AM SO CHILDISH.
I stopped yesterday, haha. I'm too lazy to go back there. I need to recover everything back into my head. That's...not easy. Pfftttt.
I think I shouldn't go to Chalet, omg. I snore? :D And I toss and turn, alot. Plus the jet lag, man, I am so dead. AHHHAAAAHHHAAA.
Let me just say, Qantas is so much better than British Airways, but some woman ruined my flight, thanks.
Let's run through. My chair was kicked the whole time, the person's sick feet invaded the underside of my chair (KICKING MY STUFFED TOY!) And when I bent down to pick up something, I was kicked in the face. Plus me trying to watch all the movies and refraining from sleeping. THEN I GOT MOTION SICKNESS FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Of course I kinda exaggerated, because I skipped one show to catch a nap too, hah. And maybe its not my first motion sickness experience. Omg, I talked to Liyi for ages? Hahaha, fun man.
And Bryan, for your info, I AM PURE OKAY! UNLIKE YOU, WATCH PORN ALL DAY LONG. Pfftt!
Martyn got 231 for PSLE. Highest in class? Marcus, 240. Omg, I didn't know NYPS's standard was like that. This girl got 198? And she was grinning to her mom. Ahhhh. Crazy man.
Martyn: 231 Angelynn : 241 QiYu : 243 Pearlyn : 185 Sarah : 254 Marcus : 240
Whatever, so now I'm the lowest T-score in the family. Suuuccckkkkss to be me. Ahhhh,. damn it.
Okayyy, Anna likes Taka, but then she said she will only like him if he likes her - according to Taka. Confusing? Kinda wrong. That is so wrong.
Oops, gotta run. Bye. MUAHMUAHMUAH. :)
|
Ready or notttt here i comeeee.
Thursday, November 22, 2007, 4:09:00 PM
Some loser spammed me on Friendster. Agn. Whatever man, you have no life please. And why should I ruin my Friendster by keeping your low-down comments?
I'm not embarrassed about it, but it seems you are embarrassed about something - YOUR STUPID NAME. I'll be glad if you read this.
Don't like it? Say it to my face,yo. Anti-Smelly, whatever. 4idiotslikeu? Spell properly can! I bet the best name you can give me is IDIOT. Well, I think it clearly shows you're the IDIOT.
Why don't you join the Idiot Association? You can be the leader man! WHOO, IDIOTS UNITE TO BE IDIOT-ER!
YAY. I AM SO CHILDISH.
I stopped yesterday, haha. I'm too lazy to go back there. I need to recover everything back into my head. That's...not easy. Pfftttt.
I think I shouldn't go to Chalet, omg. I snore? :D And I toss and turn, alot. Plus the jet lag, man, I am so dead. AHHHAAAAHHHAAA.
Let me just say, Qantas is so much better than British Airways, but some woman ruined my flight, thanks.
Let's run through. My chair was kicked the whole time, the person's sick feet invaded the underside of my chair (KICKING MY STUFFED TOY!) And when I bent down to pick up something, I was kicked in the face. Plus me trying to watch all the movies and refraining from sleeping. THEN I GOT MOTION SICKNESS FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Of course I kinda exaggerated, because I skipped one show to catch a nap too, hah. And maybe its not my first motion sickness experience. Omg, I talked to Liyi for ages? Hahaha, fun man.
And Bryan, for your info, I AM PURE OKAY! UNLIKE YOU, WATCH PORN ALL DAY LONG. Pfftt!
Martyn got 231 for PSLE. Highest in class? Marcus, 240. Omg, I didn't know NYPS's standard was like that. This girl got 198? And she was grinning to her mom. Ahhhh. Crazy man.
Martyn: 231 Angelynn : 241 QiYu : 243 Pearlyn : 185 Sarah : 254 Marcus : 240
Whatever, so now I'm the lowest T-score in the family. Suuuccckkkkss to be me. Ahhhh,. damn it.
Okayyy, Anna likes Taka, but then she said she will only like him if he likes her - according to Taka. Confusing? Kinda wrong. That is so wrong.
Oops, gotta run. Bye. MUAHMUAHMUAH. :)
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Yoyo.
VIRUS.
TOTALLY RADLY EGGCITING!!
darty party.
u r 2 kewl dood.
YO SUCKERZ, IM BACK,
Zzz.
CAMWHORE! <3
I never thought.
GRAAWWWWRRZZ!
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|