|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
You can look but don't touch.
Thursday, December 6, 2007, 6:50:00 PM
CURRENT MOOD: ;PISSIFIED ;CONFUSED ;IN TOTAL DOUBT
I am so angry now, Because Taka is meeaaannnn.(: Hurumph! SUPERLY pissed. -Well, a little- I'm not stupid la, I can understand little puny matters. -_- Like Antje, Annabelle, Meiyi! Then you never tell me! I am such a good friend. :D I have no boyfriend, no crush, (and quite happy about that, for that matter) and you laugh at meeeee! :00 No, I wasn't joking lah. Not funny k! ):
SO BAD LA YOU.
Okay then. I shall finally start on homework. Someone heelllppp me. Going out tomorrow. That is, if I can. SHIITTYYYYPOOOOOO, gotta ask the rents.Labels: TAKA, YOU MEANIE(:
|
You can look but don't touch.
Thursday, December 6, 2007, 6:50:00 PM
CURRENT MOOD: ;PISSIFIED ;CONFUSED ;IN TOTAL DOUBT
I am so angry now, Because Taka is meeaaannnn.(: Hurumph! SUPERLY pissed. -Well, a little- I'm not stupid la, I can understand little puny matters. -_- Like Antje, Annabelle, Meiyi! Then you never tell me! I am such a good friend. :D I have no boyfriend, no crush, (and quite happy about that, for that matter) and you laugh at meeeee! :00 No, I wasn't joking lah. Not funny k! ):
SO BAD LA YOU.
Okay then. I shall finally start on homework. Someone heelllppp me. Going out tomorrow. That is, if I can. SHIITTYYYYPOOOOOO, gotta ask the rents.Labels: TAKA, YOU MEANIE(:
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
BANG ME UP.
A fever you can't sweat out
iPod, Oh the love the love the love.
iPod, Oh the love the love the love.
This is the we just broke up post.
It doesn't really matter how I feel inside. But it...
Camwhore!
Ready or notttt here i comeeee.
Yoyo.
VIRUS.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|