<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

A fever you can't sweat out
Friday, November 30, 2007, 3:20:00 PM

Just came back from PP. It was very sad. So very very boring. I didn't suggest shopping or whatever, because I obviously knew he wouldn't be interested. DDDDDD: Boys have sad lives. So anyway, ate at Mac's. Then we went to take neos. $5 and it was very pathetic. A lousy machine. D: Then I got bubble tea. :DD

We had nothing to do, so we just walked around and tried to think of ideas. And we walked to Katong Mall, then we walked to Liyi's house. We were practically reaching, and then when we called Liyi, she was

AT BRITISH COUNCIL

Which means, we wasted our time. And by then it was kinda raining. So we had to drop our plans of going to ECP. Sad really. I took a bus home, and so did he. Right now we're talking on MSN.

He's downloading songs for me. :D Hhahaha. I'm still as bored as ever. What a sad holiday. I'm never going to PP with a guy again.
There
is
nothing
to
do
there

Hmm, Eugene's not coming for dinner. I guess that's great. I don't want my parents to blab blab blab. HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND LAH, MOMMY! STOP ALR CANNNNN. Damn, phone has no memory to stuff in all the songs I want. -_- Damndamndamn. Its stopped raining. I'll figure something out for my phone. Bye people.




back to top