She;s underage and so very very brave; a fake ID lent her credibility.
Saturday, March 1, 2008, 1:16:00 PM
So the bartender that pretends to pretend that he's concerned, He says, "Girlie, girlie, you're at your best, when you're sober." "Nono," she slurrs, "Just one more." And one turns into four. The fourth drink instinct is taking over, And the gentleman is leading her gtowards the door. ~ He said it was a one night stand, But the alchohol didnt let her understand, Yeah he said it was a one night stand, A one night stand. FOURTH DRINK INSTINCT :)
Well its really boring at home. Yesterday was stupid. I got scolded before I even left the house. Then in public she made me stand in the middle of the way and shout at me and crap. Ugh, not even a five-year old deserves this.
Then we went to 77th street to spend our voucher. Green tee for her, and she renewed her card, so we got a free ticket to The Leap Years (which I wna watch) But its only valid on weekdays. Hahaha.
K then we went to hello! and look at the phones. I was like hinting to her at the Sony Ericsson but she's to stupid to get the hint. So I was like "I want this," Then she would just make a bad comment about it.
Just cos she fell in love with Nokia 6300, and blah blah blah. This cheap, blah blah. But I didn't really like it that much lah. She was gna 'cheat' the guy to trade in my spoiled phone, but he checked and stuffs, so yeah, he told us to repair it.
So we went to check out the price for repairing it at Nokia services, the lady said $80 to $100 (which I find is totally ridiculous and unreasonable, god how do people make money these days) So we didn't fix it.
Then we headed to the WyWy shop and the lady didn't even check properly then she said we can trade it in for $120, which is like $21 dollars more than I bought it for. PLUS it's spoiled. Like wtf, I feel damn bad, but yeah.
And thennnnnnn, my mother went to ask about 6300 and stuff lah, no stock :D and price may decrease by Wednesday or something.
Went to OP and bought a shirt for me and Martynnnnn. Went home.
Discussing about the phones, then I told her I didn't want her old phone, I wanted a new one (Cos she suddenly say I would take her old phone and she would get a new one). STUPID RIGHT THEN STILL ASK ME TO GO WITH HER TO LOOK AT PHONES. -_-
Then she was like "You want ah? So I take or you take?" I didn't reply her. Thank god for Dad, he finally convinced her that Sony is better than Nokia, now got alot of complaints on Nokia. I TOLD HER THEN SHE SAID I WAS CRAPPING, FUCKING BITCH, GOD.
I evilly took the chance, and said, "Mommy, see I told you alrd what." HAH!
I want the new Cybershot phone, it's camera is like 5 megapixels or something man! Omg love love loveeeessss. She said she'll think about it if its thin, or whatever. Cos its expensive.
Talking about it like its gna be her phone agn. I know, bitch. So if i get the phone my christmas present money will be deducted, I told her I DONT MIND. But she is still telling me fuckshit like it will be hers, not mine.
I dont want her phone, I hate clamshells. K wtv damn pissed at her lah. If she wants a new phone, just go get one lah. Go and use my chance of getting a good phone to get one she likes. Pfffttt.
K I'm still hoping for it I want it badly. See, so much crap to go through just cos of Mo. You are an evil mother. Yeah, like you said, I'm not fit to be your daughter. Wtvz!
Can't go out anymore, cos I'm getting "TOO INVOVLED WITH BOYS" Yeah like I will die having a boyfriend. And stop saying sex sex sex all the time. You don't trust me with anything at all.
Like AS IF I will go around having sex. I'm not a slut. I'm not even 14 and you think I wna have sex desperately. -_- Such a thing my mother doesn't believe in me, how disappointing.
YAH SHE SAID MOST LIKELY CANNOT GO HK COS SHE DOESNT TRUST ME TO BE ALONE WITH MY FRIENDS AND ITS TOO EXPENSIVE. -_-
AND MELISSA COULD GO TO NEW ZEALAND FOR TWO WEEKS, BUT I CAN'T GO TO HK FOR ONE WEEK.
Yeah swearing alot these days. But wtv I'm so easily pissed off right now. SORRY MARITES. K I'VE TYPED TOO MUCH, AND MY FINGERS HURT:D But good for you peoples, you have had alot to read and digest that Mo is one evillllll villian. Sometimes.
Bye. P.S. I may be pissed but I still love you people! :D
|
She;s underage and so very very brave; a fake ID lent her credibility.
Saturday, March 1, 2008, 1:16:00 PM
So the bartender that pretends to pretend that he's concerned, He says, "Girlie, girlie, you're at your best, when you're sober." "Nono," she slurrs, "Just one more." And one turns into four. The fourth drink instinct is taking over, And the gentleman is leading her gtowards the door. ~ He said it was a one night stand, But the alchohol didnt let her understand, Yeah he said it was a one night stand, A one night stand. FOURTH DRINK INSTINCT :)
Well its really boring at home. Yesterday was stupid. I got scolded before I even left the house. Then in public she made me stand in the middle of the way and shout at me and crap. Ugh, not even a five-year old deserves this.
Then we went to 77th street to spend our voucher. Green tee for her, and she renewed her card, so we got a free ticket to The Leap Years (which I wna watch) But its only valid on weekdays. Hahaha.
K then we went to hello! and look at the phones. I was like hinting to her at the Sony Ericsson but she's to stupid to get the hint. So I was like "I want this," Then she would just make a bad comment about it.
Just cos she fell in love with Nokia 6300, and blah blah blah. This cheap, blah blah. But I didn't really like it that much lah. She was gna 'cheat' the guy to trade in my spoiled phone, but he checked and stuffs, so yeah, he told us to repair it.
So we went to check out the price for repairing it at Nokia services, the lady said $80 to $100 (which I find is totally ridiculous and unreasonable, god how do people make money these days) So we didn't fix it.
Then we headed to the WyWy shop and the lady didn't even check properly then she said we can trade it in for $120, which is like $21 dollars more than I bought it for. PLUS it's spoiled. Like wtf, I feel damn bad, but yeah.
And thennnnnnn, my mother went to ask about 6300 and stuff lah, no stock :D and price may decrease by Wednesday or something.
Went to OP and bought a shirt for me and Martynnnnn. Went home.
Discussing about the phones, then I told her I didn't want her old phone, I wanted a new one (Cos she suddenly say I would take her old phone and she would get a new one). STUPID RIGHT THEN STILL ASK ME TO GO WITH HER TO LOOK AT PHONES. -_-
Then she was like "You want ah? So I take or you take?" I didn't reply her. Thank god for Dad, he finally convinced her that Sony is better than Nokia, now got alot of complaints on Nokia. I TOLD HER THEN SHE SAID I WAS CRAPPING, FUCKING BITCH, GOD.
I evilly took the chance, and said, "Mommy, see I told you alrd what." HAH!
I want the new Cybershot phone, it's camera is like 5 megapixels or something man! Omg love love loveeeessss. She said she'll think about it if its thin, or whatever. Cos its expensive.
Talking about it like its gna be her phone agn. I know, bitch. So if i get the phone my christmas present money will be deducted, I told her I DONT MIND. But she is still telling me fuckshit like it will be hers, not mine.
I dont want her phone, I hate clamshells. K wtv damn pissed at her lah. If she wants a new phone, just go get one lah. Go and use my chance of getting a good phone to get one she likes. Pfffttt.
K I'm still hoping for it I want it badly. See, so much crap to go through just cos of Mo. You are an evil mother. Yeah, like you said, I'm not fit to be your daughter. Wtvz!
Can't go out anymore, cos I'm getting "TOO INVOVLED WITH BOYS" Yeah like I will die having a boyfriend. And stop saying sex sex sex all the time. You don't trust me with anything at all.
Like AS IF I will go around having sex. I'm not a slut. I'm not even 14 and you think I wna have sex desperately. -_- Such a thing my mother doesn't believe in me, how disappointing.
YAH SHE SAID MOST LIKELY CANNOT GO HK COS SHE DOESNT TRUST ME TO BE ALONE WITH MY FRIENDS AND ITS TOO EXPENSIVE. -_-
AND MELISSA COULD GO TO NEW ZEALAND FOR TWO WEEKS, BUT I CAN'T GO TO HK FOR ONE WEEK.
Yeah swearing alot these days. But wtv I'm so easily pissed off right now. SORRY MARITES. K I'VE TYPED TOO MUCH, AND MY FINGERS HURT:D But good for you peoples, you have had alot to read and digest that Mo is one evillllll villian. Sometimes.
Bye. P.S. I may be pissed but I still love you people! :D
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
I'm too hip to keep tight-lipped, and you're on th...
Now lets lets back track and back it up, we have a...
Her bone structure screams, "Touch her, touch her!...
C'mon baby we ain't gna live forever(:
We both have tastes in tears, my dear.
idhsgvh4389t39hviosdh 7e8rbnrobh98werqt0rw!!!
We'll listen to the radio and sing along to the so...
What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
IM BACK AND ALIVE
Shoe Fetishita (c)
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|