Now lets lets back track and back it up, we have a whole lot to prooovveeee.
Thursday, February 28, 2008, 11:04:00 PM
Failed stupid chinese and math. Disappointed, for both. Yeah so fucked up right.
Esp chinese. -_- My languages are supposed to be better. God, Geog's gna suck for me, so is SBQs for history. Lit will definitely be disappointing tho, cos I hate Shakespeare. I don't geddditttttt. ): Damn, can't wait for Animal Farm, where we'll get to read proper Englishhhhh. <3
Oh! And Science should be better for me, which makes me feel a teensy bit better. :D
Miss Tan rockzxsxzxxs. Cos tdy Mr Leong relieved Mdm Riza(ON COURSE, SADDO) and he sucks! Got scolded just before the class started, cos we were late for class. Then had to apologise to the whole class. Omg made us like kindergarten kids, "SORRY 2R2 OH EIGHT." Crap the whole period, and um, he made us stay back cos the class was "too noisy". Had what, 10 minutes for recess? Fucked up man.
Then Miss Tan was at the canteen then we complained to her, hehehe. Next period was ENGLISH-O and we had a composition test. SOOOOO Miss Tan the great let us get to class late 15 minutes and have Geog then English test for the last period, since Geog and English were her periods for tdy. SO GOOD RIGHT! LOVE YOU MISS TAN!
And I hate math. Hate it hate it hate it. Yong Hao suaned me like hell tdy, cos my math results were so...pffttt. Whattttttt. I don't wna study Math anymore, anyway I'm too stupid for math. I think all my subjects are dropping.
K neewayzzzz Mo is such a beep now. Like so moody manzzzz, what's her problem lah. First she's all nice, then she scolded me in front of people. Damn beeeepppp. Ironically, in my last post I said she was damn nice. I change my minddddd, pfftt. Yah, still dno the choir trip can go or not, stupid right. She was supposed to call lah, then she forgot (by then it was too late) then when I tried to tell her the details so she could hurry decide, I got a stupid lecture.
Siaaannnn I rly wna go. Ughzz. Its like damn pressurizing, if I don't go Sam H and Charlene don't wna go? Why, Sam T, Lydia and Kai Xin going what. Pressure manz. Stupid Mo. Blah58786t8ewt389.
May be getting a new phone tmrw, cos off early. But I dont rly wna go, cos later surrreee get scolded and stuffz in public. Its freaking standard.
Kkk I g2g now bbyes.
|
Now lets lets back track and back it up, we have a whole lot to prooovveeee.
Thursday, February 28, 2008, 11:04:00 PM
Failed stupid chinese and math. Disappointed, for both. Yeah so fucked up right.
Esp chinese. -_- My languages are supposed to be better. God, Geog's gna suck for me, so is SBQs for history. Lit will definitely be disappointing tho, cos I hate Shakespeare. I don't geddditttttt. ): Damn, can't wait for Animal Farm, where we'll get to read proper Englishhhhh. <3
Oh! And Science should be better for me, which makes me feel a teensy bit better. :D
Miss Tan rockzxsxzxxs. Cos tdy Mr Leong relieved Mdm Riza(ON COURSE, SADDO) and he sucks! Got scolded just before the class started, cos we were late for class. Then had to apologise to the whole class. Omg made us like kindergarten kids, "SORRY 2R2 OH EIGHT." Crap the whole period, and um, he made us stay back cos the class was "too noisy". Had what, 10 minutes for recess? Fucked up man.
Then Miss Tan was at the canteen then we complained to her, hehehe. Next period was ENGLISH-O and we had a composition test. SOOOOO Miss Tan the great let us get to class late 15 minutes and have Geog then English test for the last period, since Geog and English were her periods for tdy. SO GOOD RIGHT! LOVE YOU MISS TAN!
And I hate math. Hate it hate it hate it. Yong Hao suaned me like hell tdy, cos my math results were so...pffttt. Whattttttt. I don't wna study Math anymore, anyway I'm too stupid for math. I think all my subjects are dropping.
K neewayzzzz Mo is such a beep now. Like so moody manzzzz, what's her problem lah. First she's all nice, then she scolded me in front of people. Damn beeeepppp. Ironically, in my last post I said she was damn nice. I change my minddddd, pfftt. Yah, still dno the choir trip can go or not, stupid right. She was supposed to call lah, then she forgot (by then it was too late) then when I tried to tell her the details so she could hurry decide, I got a stupid lecture.
Siaaannnn I rly wna go. Ughzz. Its like damn pressurizing, if I don't go Sam H and Charlene don't wna go? Why, Sam T, Lydia and Kai Xin going what. Pressure manz. Stupid Mo. Blah58786t8ewt389.
May be getting a new phone tmrw, cos off early. But I dont rly wna go, cos later surrreee get scolded and stuffz in public. Its freaking standard.
Kkk I g2g now bbyes.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Her bone structure screams, "Touch her, touch her!...
C'mon baby we ain't gna live forever(:
We both have tastes in tears, my dear.
idhsgvh4389t39hviosdh 7e8rbnrobh98werqt0rw!!!
We'll listen to the radio and sing along to the so...
What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
IM BACK AND ALIVE
Shoe Fetishita (c)
You can look but don't touch.
BANG ME UP.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|