I like poo. 8)
Thursday, April 3, 2008, 9:09:00 PM
Hi!
I feel damn gay!
I love everyonezz!
YAY.
Seems like I don't hate anyone! K yah I think I am going to be a good girl now! I mean I will try to be nicer to peoples :) Its like some sudden spurge of goodness, hahaha. Feels jolly and happy and woolly. FEEL TH LOVE FEEL TH LOVE FEEL TH LOVE! (Yup Yvonne!)
Yah cos tdy I was very high in school and everything. (Even tho in th morning it was VERY DREARY)
I have no idea why I am like that? Kkk work hard Melanie! Haha its like a sudden surge of motivation! JYJY. ^^v Yup shall be nicer to Nicholas and Keng Siang and Seok Pheng! Cos, well, feel bad for being so mean to them! Hahahah they are quite nice I think. 8)
Yah so sian tdy, because got two tests and I was totally confused!
I shall finish up my homework later 8)
Hmm didnt go for recess tdy and peoples were playing vball in th classroom. Eugene E + C broke th clock? Part of it, hahaha! But its still working fine, and they rushed to put it back up, damn cute/funnyyyyy.
Uhm Alison had to go for SC sup soooo we went to Prima Deli and bought a cake?!??!?1 Hahahah yup, its for Aaron's goodbye present!
Got a cheesy belated April Fool's card, hahaha! Later walked back to go meet Alison and left for Liyi's house. It's her mummy's bday! Wished her a Happy Birthday at her toilet door, LOL! K then left for Parkway with Aaron Yvonne Charlene Kashif Pak Teng. :)
Walked like kok, so warm + tiring! K then we were in Roxy Square, laughing at th kuku shops and looking for th special hair dresser's. Then Charlene was rly prank tdy, and she wanted to "get lost".
So we purposely walked in a different direction and they didn't even know, LOL. We went to a corner and realised we were going backwardssssss. -.-
Haha! So we called Aaron to pretend we were all scared and crying cos we were "lost". But he didn't pick up! ):
Then we called Kashif (Scary man) but he also never pick up! Then not fun anymore, so we walked back. Then they were walking back looking for us! We just dao-ed them and we didn't talk.
Hahahah k was damn lame. Charlene and I were trying to block them butttttt always cannot! Big space everywhere. Hahahah.
At Macdonald's we spent all our precious moneyz! MOOLAH IS GONE, so we just talked. And ate fries + ice cream! Met Jing Rui then, cos didn't want to go Math mentoring alone like damn loner(hahaha)!
Ate ate ate then had to go (VERY LATREZXSXS) so camwhored with Aaron a while 3 photoz only) then chiong.
OHOH, we saw ZiHao's grandmother in th bus, I think. Hahahaha yucky! K then it rained super heavily and th bus started leakingggg!
Hahahha, k so aft that took another bus, Alison went home for piano, left me and JR. Talked about stuffz, hehehe.
Back at school we ment Jonathan Lee + James and I think i bonded with them lor! So cool siaaaaaaaa. HAHA! Math mentoring was only briefing, 1/2 hourrrr.
Jillian my partner not there! She was sick ): Hahah okay then me + JR + Jonathan Lee arranged date + time for us to have mentoring! Hahahah so pointless, but then I can take bus home with JR at least. 8)
Whoo heavy rain when in the bus! Got my stuffz from RachyGoh (BABE HAHAHA!) and JR damn nice lend me umbrella, ella, ella, ay, ay, ay. 8) He was drenched in th rain aft that! SORRY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH! !!1!!!!111!
When I was home, he even called me to ask if I was okay.
JR: "I was calling to check if you okay a not, later th rain blow you away." Me: "Hahaha I am okay lah! Thanks! You? Heavy rain and no umbrella! And thank you for calling lor, so sweet. HAHAHA!" JR: "Aiya, must check mah, later you not okay then tomorrow no one return me my umbrella"
HAHAHAHAHAH WTH! OH, AND JR OWES ME THE HOT BANGS GUY PICUTRE!8) (Okay fictional character, but still damn cute + hot leh!) HHAHAHAH.
INDIANA BOB JONES! LOL.
sheryl - Shall link soon! :) denise - Yes! Can't wait till you're back! <3 Yvonne - Hello! :) Thanks for the tag. Eugene - Yozz! Thanks for th tag. :)
|
I like poo. 8)
Thursday, April 3, 2008, 9:09:00 PM
Hi!
I feel damn gay!
I love everyonezz!
YAY.
Seems like I don't hate anyone! K yah I think I am going to be a good girl now! I mean I will try to be nicer to peoples :) Its like some sudden spurge of goodness, hahaha. Feels jolly and happy and woolly. FEEL TH LOVE FEEL TH LOVE FEEL TH LOVE! (Yup Yvonne!)
Yah cos tdy I was very high in school and everything. (Even tho in th morning it was VERY DREARY)
I have no idea why I am like that? Kkk work hard Melanie! Haha its like a sudden surge of motivation! JYJY. ^^v Yup shall be nicer to Nicholas and Keng Siang and Seok Pheng! Cos, well, feel bad for being so mean to them! Hahahah they are quite nice I think. 8)
Yah so sian tdy, because got two tests and I was totally confused!
I shall finish up my homework later 8)
Hmm didnt go for recess tdy and peoples were playing vball in th classroom. Eugene E + C broke th clock? Part of it, hahaha! But its still working fine, and they rushed to put it back up, damn cute/funnyyyyy.
Uhm Alison had to go for SC sup soooo we went to Prima Deli and bought a cake?!??!?1 Hahahah yup, its for Aaron's goodbye present!
Got a cheesy belated April Fool's card, hahaha! Later walked back to go meet Alison and left for Liyi's house. It's her mummy's bday! Wished her a Happy Birthday at her toilet door, LOL! K then left for Parkway with Aaron Yvonne Charlene Kashif Pak Teng. :)
Walked like kok, so warm + tiring! K then we were in Roxy Square, laughing at th kuku shops and looking for th special hair dresser's. Then Charlene was rly prank tdy, and she wanted to "get lost".
So we purposely walked in a different direction and they didn't even know, LOL. We went to a corner and realised we were going backwardssssss. -.-
Haha! So we called Aaron to pretend we were all scared and crying cos we were "lost". But he didn't pick up! ):
Then we called Kashif (Scary man) but he also never pick up! Then not fun anymore, so we walked back. Then they were walking back looking for us! We just dao-ed them and we didn't talk.
Hahahah k was damn lame. Charlene and I were trying to block them butttttt always cannot! Big space everywhere. Hahahah.
At Macdonald's we spent all our precious moneyz! MOOLAH IS GONE, so we just talked. And ate fries + ice cream! Met Jing Rui then, cos didn't want to go Math mentoring alone like damn loner(hahaha)!
Ate ate ate then had to go (VERY LATREZXSXS) so camwhored with Aaron a while 3 photoz only) then chiong.
OHOH, we saw ZiHao's grandmother in th bus, I think. Hahahaha yucky! K then it rained super heavily and th bus started leakingggg!
Hahahha, k so aft that took another bus, Alison went home for piano, left me and JR. Talked about stuffz, hehehe.
Back at school we ment Jonathan Lee + James and I think i bonded with them lor! So cool siaaaaaaaa. HAHA! Math mentoring was only briefing, 1/2 hourrrr.
Jillian my partner not there! She was sick ): Hahah okay then me + JR + Jonathan Lee arranged date + time for us to have mentoring! Hahahah so pointless, but then I can take bus home with JR at least. 8)
Whoo heavy rain when in the bus! Got my stuffz from RachyGoh (BABE HAHAHA!) and JR damn nice lend me umbrella, ella, ella, ay, ay, ay. 8) He was drenched in th rain aft that! SORRY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH! !!1!!!!111!
When I was home, he even called me to ask if I was okay.
JR: "I was calling to check if you okay a not, later th rain blow you away." Me: "Hahaha I am okay lah! Thanks! You? Heavy rain and no umbrella! And thank you for calling lor, so sweet. HAHAHA!" JR: "Aiya, must check mah, later you not okay then tomorrow no one return me my umbrella"
HAHAHAHAHAH WTH! OH, AND JR OWES ME THE HOT BANGS GUY PICUTRE!8) (Okay fictional character, but still damn cute + hot leh!) HHAHAHAH.
INDIANA BOB JONES! LOL.
sheryl - Shall link soon! :) denise - Yes! Can't wait till you're back! <3 Yvonne - Hello! :) Thanks for the tag. Eugene - Yozz! Thanks for th tag. :)
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
What made you think that he couldn't find a door i...
You wna know what you got, I got a plan we can't g...
Sugarhigh ; gta need it rly need it to get by.
Let the sweat drop, calm collected and cunning.
Sweet talk 101
She;s underage and so very very brave; a fake ID l...
I'm too hip to keep tight-lipped, and you're on th...
Now lets lets back track and back it up, we have a...
Her bone structure screams, "Touch her, touch her!...
C'mon baby we ain't gna live forever(:
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|