|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Dance.
Friday, April 11, 2008, 7:41:00 PM
K I noticed when someone in or class makes a blog, th whole clique must make one also? I find it damn cute/lame? Omg so contradicting.
K this post is to vent. So maybe I don't mean it that much.
_ was so bitchy tdy. I know _ still bitches about people esp me. Talk about change and all that, all th "I only talk about 3 people" lies. _ wanted to be Portia in th play, and _ kept whining about it, so # let _ be. Immediately _ was like "Me, Portia? WHY ME?!" "Cos you want what." "Oh, okay." -Smiles in an act humble way-
Then _ keeps nagging # to remember #'s lines, which is only two, so what's th big deal! K so that isn't a big problem. But last minute, like in ONE HOUR before th play, _ asked # to switch roles! Damn riduculous right?!
And th role of Portia in th scene they were doing is like, 14 lines! _ had one day to memorise it, but _ couldn't and she expected # to remember it all in one hour?! _ was like th group leader and _ keep asking everyone to do their part, but _ couldn't even organise (_)self, yet she expected others to listen to (_).
Btw, # wrote th whole play, and _'s group leader role was nothing! Just to let others go to _'s house and show off all _'s senior "pals" on friendster. WTVVVVVV!
# was emo th whole day cos #'s was damn annoyed by some stuff at home, and plus _'s problems that _ pushed to #. _ still had th cheek to ask her why she was so upset! COS OF YOU, OBVIOUSLY!
-.-
So annoying. So what if you know Gucci? All you senior "pals" actually hate you behind your back. Don't need to show off in front of me! -.- And stop being so nosey please, obviously I didn't tell you who was Gucci cos I don't want you to know right!
Don't need to be so "Zi Dong" and find out from other people (MY CLOSE FRIENDS). I won't be jealous that you know him, prolly most of th people you know hate you. I feel sorry for him he knows you, when you were P1. How stupid, why would someone like you stay in his mind for what? 7 years? HA!
Yes I am sarcastic, but mostly to you only, cos you annoy me with greatly.
K I am so mean. Hee. Stupid bitchy Melly. I shall punish myself, mug tonight! :)
|
Dance.
Friday, April 11, 2008, 7:41:00 PM
K I noticed when someone in or class makes a blog, th whole clique must make one also? I find it damn cute/lame? Omg so contradicting.
K this post is to vent. So maybe I don't mean it that much.
_ was so bitchy tdy. I know _ still bitches about people esp me. Talk about change and all that, all th "I only talk about 3 people" lies. _ wanted to be Portia in th play, and _ kept whining about it, so # let _ be. Immediately _ was like "Me, Portia? WHY ME?!" "Cos you want what." "Oh, okay." -Smiles in an act humble way-
Then _ keeps nagging # to remember #'s lines, which is only two, so what's th big deal! K so that isn't a big problem. But last minute, like in ONE HOUR before th play, _ asked # to switch roles! Damn riduculous right?!
And th role of Portia in th scene they were doing is like, 14 lines! _ had one day to memorise it, but _ couldn't and she expected # to remember it all in one hour?! _ was like th group leader and _ keep asking everyone to do their part, but _ couldn't even organise (_)self, yet she expected others to listen to (_).
Btw, # wrote th whole play, and _'s group leader role was nothing! Just to let others go to _'s house and show off all _'s senior "pals" on friendster. WTVVVVVV!
# was emo th whole day cos #'s was damn annoyed by some stuff at home, and plus _'s problems that _ pushed to #. _ still had th cheek to ask her why she was so upset! COS OF YOU, OBVIOUSLY!
-.-
So annoying. So what if you know Gucci? All you senior "pals" actually hate you behind your back. Don't need to show off in front of me! -.- And stop being so nosey please, obviously I didn't tell you who was Gucci cos I don't want you to know right!
Don't need to be so "Zi Dong" and find out from other people (MY CLOSE FRIENDS). I won't be jealous that you know him, prolly most of th people you know hate you. I feel sorry for him he knows you, when you were P1. How stupid, why would someone like you stay in his mind for what? 7 years? HA!
Yes I am sarcastic, but mostly to you only, cos you annoy me with greatly.
K I am so mean. Hee. Stupid bitchy Melly. I shall punish myself, mug tonight! :)
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Wait a minute I've got more to say.
Kelly lost her way somewhere in th middle. Will so...
Apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur.
HAPPY 61st POSTZXSXSZ.
I like poo. 8)
What made you think that he couldn't find a door i...
You wna know what you got, I got a plan we can't g...
Sugarhigh ; gta need it rly need it to get by.
Let the sweat drop, calm collected and cunning.
Sweet talk 101
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|