Wait a minute I've got more to say.
Friday, April 11, 2008, 7:06:00 PM
Tdy was okay. Yep it was much better! :D
Hmm k. Uhm CME was nice. Home Ec was okay. RECESS was WHACKO, and English was a bore. Lit was a bore too.
Kept forgetting lines. Class sucks. Damn suaner, seriously. I'm kinda glad I don't have to put up with it for long, just till year end. Of course still got lovely peoplez in th class, but in general our class quite stupid.
I like tuan jie, but our class has separate tuan jies. Like big group here and there then some scattered around. Others jump around th groups, and its annoying.
Yup, uhm Alison not daoing me anymore, like finally, why she always dao people, LOL. Today was so high during recess, damn funnnnnn. We "raped" Mondre, Liyeng and Charlene dressed up as nerds. Then we had GIRLFRIEND (AvrilLavigne) music video. :D
I'd say check Jillian's blog cos yup, she's the video-er. :) Night at th Museum was nice, I like the airing out tires part, damn cute! Hmm taking photos on Monday, cos no time. And watched part of Bridge to Terabithia. :)
Joy and my show. :DDD Hahaha, cos she was th only one who celebrated my birthday (I KNOW DAMN FUCKING SAD, HEE) , and that was th movie we watched. Its kinda lame and fairytale, but okay lah. It was also damn sad lor, cried in th movie.
Then went home, ate and bathed then headed to Parkway to meet Yvonne and Charlene. K we went to th toilet to cam-whore, then we headed to th baby room, cos its really pretty. When I got there, super shocked, it was vandalized like kok.
K anyway we camwhore don't want people to see right(we not so thick skin), and closed th door. Then we just sat there and like ya, look at th shit people wrote on th wall. Then someone knock on th door, and we like froze, so finally we opened th door.
Some fat officer woman scold us lah! She suspect we vandalized, then she keep saying it was our second time that day. -.- IT WAS NOTTTTTTT. Then must take down our NIRC, name, school and Hp number. Damn exaggerated.
Then she call ehr back-up man, must check whether we give fake number a not. Stupid lah! We didn't even do anth wrong. Th sign outside, (even tho we did not see at first) read "This room is for parents with their children. Please give them priority." -or something. So it doesn't say we cannot go in what.
Anw, we very good 8) so we apologised, but they keep saying th same thing! Ridiculous. K wtv ya they are doing their job. But it didn't say we cannot go in, and we didn't do anth wronggggggzxsx! Ya its customer rights what. Can complainnnnn.
Ha k i know its damn drama.
Charlene cut her hair. (I'M SO SORRY) And I shouldn't talk about it much. K then we were in th toilet, cos she was fixing her hair, and Eugene C called me, but when I picked up, th person on th other line is Eugene E. He said something about me being a bitch, then th other parts I cannot hear. 8)
But its okay, cos I shouldn't be bothered by it. Ya, I thought it through!!11!!1 Hahahah so stupid. Ahya I think its a prank. Why you all so bo liao!
K long post I think? Bye, <3
P.S. LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW W/ RACHEL AND CHARLENE/SAMT/SAMH/PEOPLEZ.
Bye!
(edit) Yes it was a prank/dare. Omg, wasted my phone bill + 30 seconds of my life, LOL.
|
Wait a minute I've got more to say.
Friday, April 11, 2008, 7:06:00 PM
Tdy was okay. Yep it was much better! :D
Hmm k. Uhm CME was nice. Home Ec was okay. RECESS was WHACKO, and English was a bore. Lit was a bore too.
Kept forgetting lines. Class sucks. Damn suaner, seriously. I'm kinda glad I don't have to put up with it for long, just till year end. Of course still got lovely peoplez in th class, but in general our class quite stupid.
I like tuan jie, but our class has separate tuan jies. Like big group here and there then some scattered around. Others jump around th groups, and its annoying.
Yup, uhm Alison not daoing me anymore, like finally, why she always dao people, LOL. Today was so high during recess, damn funnnnnn. We "raped" Mondre, Liyeng and Charlene dressed up as nerds. Then we had GIRLFRIEND (AvrilLavigne) music video. :D
I'd say check Jillian's blog cos yup, she's the video-er. :) Night at th Museum was nice, I like the airing out tires part, damn cute! Hmm taking photos on Monday, cos no time. And watched part of Bridge to Terabithia. :)
Joy and my show. :DDD Hahaha, cos she was th only one who celebrated my birthday (I KNOW DAMN FUCKING SAD, HEE) , and that was th movie we watched. Its kinda lame and fairytale, but okay lah. It was also damn sad lor, cried in th movie.
Then went home, ate and bathed then headed to Parkway to meet Yvonne and Charlene. K we went to th toilet to cam-whore, then we headed to th baby room, cos its really pretty. When I got there, super shocked, it was vandalized like kok.
K anyway we camwhore don't want people to see right(we not so thick skin), and closed th door. Then we just sat there and like ya, look at th shit people wrote on th wall. Then someone knock on th door, and we like froze, so finally we opened th door.
Some fat officer woman scold us lah! She suspect we vandalized, then she keep saying it was our second time that day. -.- IT WAS NOTTTTTTT. Then must take down our NIRC, name, school and Hp number. Damn exaggerated.
Then she call ehr back-up man, must check whether we give fake number a not. Stupid lah! We didn't even do anth wrong. Th sign outside, (even tho we did not see at first) read "This room is for parents with their children. Please give them priority." -or something. So it doesn't say we cannot go in what.
Anw, we very good 8) so we apologised, but they keep saying th same thing! Ridiculous. K wtv ya they are doing their job. But it didn't say we cannot go in, and we didn't do anth wronggggggzxsx! Ya its customer rights what. Can complainnnnn.
Ha k i know its damn drama.
Charlene cut her hair. (I'M SO SORRY) And I shouldn't talk about it much. K then we were in th toilet, cos she was fixing her hair, and Eugene C called me, but when I picked up, th person on th other line is Eugene E. He said something about me being a bitch, then th other parts I cannot hear. 8)
But its okay, cos I shouldn't be bothered by it. Ya, I thought it through!!11!!1 Hahahah so stupid. Ahya I think its a prank. Why you all so bo liao!
K long post I think? Bye, <3
P.S. LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW W/ RACHEL AND CHARLENE/SAMT/SAMH/PEOPLEZ.
Bye!
(edit) Yes it was a prank/dare. Omg, wasted my phone bill + 30 seconds of my life, LOL.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Kelly lost her way somewhere in th middle. Will so...
Apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur.
HAPPY 61st POSTZXSXSZ.
I like poo. 8)
What made you think that he couldn't find a door i...
You wna know what you got, I got a plan we can't g...
Sugarhigh ; gta need it rly need it to get by.
Let the sweat drop, calm collected and cunning.
Sweet talk 101
She;s underage and so very very brave; a fake ID l...
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|