|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur.
Friday, April 4, 2008, 7:56:00 PM
HI PEOPLEZ, I changed the skin. AND YES JILLIAN POSTED TH VIDEO IN HER BLOG! GO SEE GO SEE DAMN FUNNY LOR. :) Just realised today was kind of a misunderstanding between me and Charlene! Hahahaha. Anyway I don't want to be a loner taking bus after choir tomorrow, but I think will be ): Same sameeeee.
Charlene ain't free tomorrow, Gen's birthday partyyyyy, :) Hahaha k on Monday she is comingggggg. 8) K it should be time to do IPW soon, but I have yet to eat dinner.
BYE.
(EDITED)
Yah I just realised we're not eating yet cos MELISSA'S not home yet. Omg quite hungryz now. ZZZZZzzzZZZZzzZzZzZzZzzzzZZZZZzZZZZZZzzzzzzZzZzZzzzzzZzZZZ!
Mo just left to fetch her. Dad is alseep, Martyn is on th computer, so am I. WOOH WE HAVE LIKE NO LIVES. HAHAHA. K haven't done any homework yettoz cos I srsly can't be bothered too? But yeah I have nothing to do. Ah bye. Again, sigh.
|
Apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur.
Friday, April 4, 2008, 7:56:00 PM
HI PEOPLEZ, I changed the skin. AND YES JILLIAN POSTED TH VIDEO IN HER BLOG! GO SEE GO SEE DAMN FUNNY LOR. :) Just realised today was kind of a misunderstanding between me and Charlene! Hahahaha. Anyway I don't want to be a loner taking bus after choir tomorrow, but I think will be ): Same sameeeee.
Charlene ain't free tomorrow, Gen's birthday partyyyyy, :) Hahaha k on Monday she is comingggggg. 8) K it should be time to do IPW soon, but I have yet to eat dinner.
BYE.
(EDITED)
Yah I just realised we're not eating yet cos MELISSA'S not home yet. Omg quite hungryz now. ZZZZZzzzZZZZzzZzZzZzZzzzzZZZZZzZZZZZZzzzzzzZzZzZzzzzzZzZZZ!
Mo just left to fetch her. Dad is alseep, Martyn is on th computer, so am I. WOOH WE HAVE LIKE NO LIVES. HAHAHA. K haven't done any homework yettoz cos I srsly can't be bothered too? But yeah I have nothing to do. Ah bye. Again, sigh.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
HAPPY 61st POSTZXSXSZ.
I like poo. 8)
What made you think that he couldn't find a door i...
You wna know what you got, I got a plan we can't g...
Sugarhigh ; gta need it rly need it to get by.
Let the sweat drop, calm collected and cunning.
Sweet talk 101
She;s underage and so very very brave; a fake ID l...
I'm too hip to keep tight-lipped, and you're on th...
Now lets lets back track and back it up, we have a...
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|