|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Fly away, from this gloomy place.
Monday, April 14, 2008, 6:55:00 PM
Woah HE practicallllll tmr I am scared no idea why!!
Bought th ingredients and it was bloddy hot. I am so black alrd and th sun wants to charcoal me/ give me skin cancer.
Th salad is so expensive lah omg. Super uber shocked when I saw th pricezzz! Hmm tdy was okay lah. But I was very bitchy tdyyyy! K sorry classmates. (Esp, Charlene, Liyi) I think it might be when I starve then very grumpy. But shant let it continuez.
So so so so bored. Talking to Yvonne, but she went to eat din din. So, yup.
Whoo k she is back.
Ytd had like a great deal of mosquito bites from Aunt J's house, horrendous. Car broke down, we walked back home (not). (And and and, I know I am damn childish and stuff lah), Zoe's barbie game is damn fun! And wtf she like two and she has a gameboy. O: Jealous lah! Her gameboy is better than mine, (mine is damn old, cos we don't play it anymore), but still.
Ya it was quite a nice day yesterday. Ah I want a green class jersey. ):
Okay bye, I don't feel like blogging alrd. The Arena is on, not that I rly enjoy it, but hee.
|
Fly away, from this gloomy place.
Monday, April 14, 2008, 6:55:00 PM
Woah HE practicallllll tmr I am scared no idea why!!
Bought th ingredients and it was bloddy hot. I am so black alrd and th sun wants to charcoal me/ give me skin cancer.
Th salad is so expensive lah omg. Super uber shocked when I saw th pricezzz! Hmm tdy was okay lah. But I was very bitchy tdyyyy! K sorry classmates. (Esp, Charlene, Liyi) I think it might be when I starve then very grumpy. But shant let it continuez.
So so so so bored. Talking to Yvonne, but she went to eat din din. So, yup.
Whoo k she is back.
Ytd had like a great deal of mosquito bites from Aunt J's house, horrendous. Car broke down, we walked back home (not). (And and and, I know I am damn childish and stuff lah), Zoe's barbie game is damn fun! And wtf she like two and she has a gameboy. O: Jealous lah! Her gameboy is better than mine, (mine is damn old, cos we don't play it anymore), but still.
Ya it was quite a nice day yesterday. Ah I want a green class jersey. ):
Okay bye, I don't feel like blogging alrd. The Arena is on, not that I rly enjoy it, but hee.
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Dance.
Wait a minute I've got more to say.
Kelly lost her way somewhere in th middle. Will so...
Apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur.
HAPPY 61st POSTZXSXSZ.
I like poo. 8)
What made you think that he couldn't find a door i...
You wna know what you got, I got a plan we can't g...
Sugarhigh ; gta need it rly need it to get by.
Let the sweat drop, calm collected and cunning.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|