|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Wander
Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 9:43:00 PM
"As fair as morn, as fresh as may." "Your as is horrible!"
Lol is sounded like "Your ass is horrible!"
K th song is so cheesy anyw, hahaha. Did measurements tdy, not getting th shoes, I guess we'll all go out t buy tgthr. :) Pls don't ask about results yah, even if I do well, its like th rest still suck so I don't like to talk abt th results/examssssss.
Jillian + me were damn pissed with our math results. Doh we failedddddd so yah hahaha then we were cursing and swearing at Ong.
"Good morning fucker."
"I bet he sure make us stay back fr some math shit sia." "Ya lor, wtf."
"Walau teach us two years our math still sucks." -pause- "Eh wait. Our math get worse and worse lor, sucks even more balls." "YAH! BLOODY SHIT SIOL."
K we were all funk you here and there then Mr Eric Ong Kok Guan (Nice name) ask us to choose- Incredibles, Ice Age, Ice Age 2. Everyone was like, "WOAH! MR ONG, FIRST TIME LEH!! SONG BOH."
And me and Jillian, swearing at him th whole time became super shocked. Ahahahaha.So anyway, gna be rlyyy pekchek these days, so sorry peopleeeee. (Of course pekchek, I know I'll fail spectacularly)
Yah I'm so tired so tired so tired, bus ride home tdy was extra long and nice! Listened to Paramore on th ride home, cos thats what Mondre last listened to on my ipod, and I was lazy to choose an artist/wtv. :) Th cheena lady beside me asked me,
"Siglap zai na li? Ne me jiu le, wei shen me hai mei you dao?" "Uh, huh? Oh, just a while more reach alr, like one stop."
I think cos she didn't understand English, then she walked away and stopped at th next stop. But th stop was like right before Siglap! Ahahaah oh well she can walk. Walked home and I snapped a picture of a boy's tee. Its like hippie man, hahaha.
Right, looking for th Ballad of th Rainbow and Snow lyrics, but don't have. I only found a video.
Click!
|
Wander
Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 9:43:00 PM
"As fair as morn, as fresh as may." "Your as is horrible!"
Lol is sounded like "Your ass is horrible!"
K th song is so cheesy anyw, hahaha. Did measurements tdy, not getting th shoes, I guess we'll all go out t buy tgthr. :) Pls don't ask about results yah, even if I do well, its like th rest still suck so I don't like to talk abt th results/examssssss.
Jillian + me were damn pissed with our math results. Doh we failedddddd so yah hahaha then we were cursing and swearing at Ong.
"Good morning fucker."
"I bet he sure make us stay back fr some math shit sia." "Ya lor, wtf."
"Walau teach us two years our math still sucks." -pause- "Eh wait. Our math get worse and worse lor, sucks even more balls." "YAH! BLOODY SHIT SIOL."
K we were all funk you here and there then Mr Eric Ong Kok Guan (Nice name) ask us to choose- Incredibles, Ice Age, Ice Age 2. Everyone was like, "WOAH! MR ONG, FIRST TIME LEH!! SONG BOH."
And me and Jillian, swearing at him th whole time became super shocked. Ahahahaha.So anyway, gna be rlyyy pekchek these days, so sorry peopleeeee. (Of course pekchek, I know I'll fail spectacularly)
Yah I'm so tired so tired so tired, bus ride home tdy was extra long and nice! Listened to Paramore on th ride home, cos thats what Mondre last listened to on my ipod, and I was lazy to choose an artist/wtv. :) Th cheena lady beside me asked me,
"Siglap zai na li? Ne me jiu le, wei shen me hai mei you dao?" "Uh, huh? Oh, just a while more reach alr, like one stop."
I think cos she didn't understand English, then she walked away and stopped at th next stop. But th stop was like right before Siglap! Ahahaah oh well she can walk. Walked home and I snapped a picture of a boy's tee. Its like hippie man, hahaha.
Right, looking for th Ballad of th Rainbow and Snow lyrics, but don't have. I only found a video.
Click!
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Fallen
I ken lee if tulibu dibu douchoo
Caught
Screaming
Addiction
Tight.
Th world will never ever be th same , and you're t...
Tootsie roll.
Wrote it better then you ever felt it.
Peekchures galore.
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|