<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

Madness
Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 10:23:00 PM

You've really been getting on my nerves. Srsly, every little thing you have to make a big fuss over. The past few days were not as bad, but today. Today I fucking started on my homework. Well, I didn't do much, but at least I did something!

What the fuck. What shit am I getting punished for? I'm not going out behind your back, I'm not running arnd getting tatoos and whatnot alright, so big deal. You can't bloody shut up can you. You totally ruined my birthday, I swear. All the other things can't beat that. Thanks for calling me crap, stupid, and making me cry in the fucking bus.

The ez-link card thing is a small matter also can slap people. Damn kuazhang pls! Then you went home and complain to Dad, and he's been giving me that you-better-not-do-it-again-or-i-will-kill-you face for quite some time alrd. Ugh I swear one of these days I'll run away from home, thanks. I feel like walking up to you and giving you the fingerrrrrr. K lor don't trust me, I'll put up with it.

Put up with it,
Put up with it,
Put up with it,
Put up with it,
Put up with it,
Put up with it,
Put up with it,
Put up with it,

Imma go put my head in my pillow and scream.




back to top