|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Pissified
Friday, June 6, 2008, 6:04:00 PM
I am absolutely pissed. What the hell, stupid web blog. I spent the whole afternoon typing the post on Maria Hertogh. I practically finished it off when I went to copy and paste something, but the whole thing disappeared! Worse, unlike blogger, they don't automatically save it as drafts, you have so save it manually. See how balls it is! I took great pains to do it, and now its all gone!!1!11!!
Damn pissed lah, can't even remember what I wrote alr. FUCK EDULEARN, STUPID IDEA TO MAKE WHAT SHIT WEB BLOG THEN MAKE US DO! Hurumph, its due tmr and I have to re-do it tonight. Pissed pissed pissed. I think I would have gotten very high for it!
Ugh, damn you web blog shit. My hard work, all gone in one measely second. >:(
|
Pissified
Friday, June 6, 2008, 6:04:00 PM
I am absolutely pissed. What the hell, stupid web blog. I spent the whole afternoon typing the post on Maria Hertogh. I practically finished it off when I went to copy and paste something, but the whole thing disappeared! Worse, unlike blogger, they don't automatically save it as drafts, you have so save it manually. See how balls it is! I took great pains to do it, and now its all gone!!1!11!!
Damn pissed lah, can't even remember what I wrote alr. FUCK EDULEARN, STUPID IDEA TO MAKE WHAT SHIT WEB BLOG THEN MAKE US DO! Hurumph, its due tmr and I have to re-do it tonight. Pissed pissed pissed. I think I would have gotten very high for it!
Ugh, damn you web blog shit. My hard work, all gone in one measely second. >:(
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
Daydream
Very
Madness
Repair
Wander
Fallen
I ken lee if tulibu dibu douchoo
Caught
Screaming
Addiction
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|