<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

Complexity
Saturday, June 14, 2008, 3:52:00 AM

Hi its bloody early to be blogging. I should be alseep by now, but I'm not. Explanation - woke up at three today. Okay srsly addicted to Twilight series, reading them all over again like kok, and mum alr confiscated them books -beacuse of "obsession"-, but I downloaded them in th computer and I'm reading it when everyone's alseep! :D (Okay also when I'm "doing my homework") I'm such a slacker, but I don't care. I'm freaking awesomely smart :)

I did forty math sums tdy, stupid Mo went overboard last night. I don't care, I shall rebel a little by not doing th 15 exam papers I have to finish by end of June. Oh and the whole 2A chinese assessment book I never even opened - also to be done by end June. Yup, I'll only stick to the twenty screw that, now forty sums a day and exercise twice a week rule. The 45 minutes computer a day and 2 hours tele is way too much. No way man. I live for the tele, and internet.

Anyway watched Supernatural.
Mo "Which one is older? The ugly one or the other one?"
Melissa "Huh how we know which one is ugly and which one is handsome to you?"
Mo "Aiyah isn't it obvious?"
Melissa + me "Huh? No!"
Martyn "The ugly one is younger."
Mo " Ohhhhh."
Me "Huh?! Sam (Jared Padalecki) where got ugly! They both handsome lor!"

-I swear by now, I was damn annoyed- (Of course, Sam isn't ugly at all!)
Story continues,

Mo "He is ugly what!"
Melissa "Everyone has different opinions of other people."
Mo "Aiyah, please....Some things are just way too obvious. You should know right."

Obvious?! Whatever. When she left the living room, Melissa and I shared our equally annoyed thoughts about her answer.



I, for one seriously don't think he is ugly.

Okay anyway, Sam died?! Argh, I was debating that he would come back to life somehow or become some demon or ghost person. They didn't show anything. Sam died cos of the super strong guy, and Dean was like Sammy! then the show finished.

"What! They never show! F!@#ers." - quote Melissa.

Okay bye now, I have to sleep if I want to wake up.




back to top