|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
I will follow you into the dark
Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 10:01:00 PM

Helloooo!
I got back some of my results yesterday, so here they are
Chinese P2: 53/70 Chinese P1: 27.5/50, 12/30 English P2: 50.5/60
I'm really glad for my Chinese P2 results cos I usually just pass the paper, and get like last in the distinction class. People in the non-distinction class can also get higher than me, LOL. Chinese P1, well, I kinda expected to get something like that, so yup! And of course for English I am super happy la! :)
Coming Thursday mom's gunna move the piano over here from Aunt Grace's house, like finally, yay. K so January I'll be taking French classes at Marine Parade Lib, anyone want to join me?
Yea now everyday at home I have no life, I just watch O.C. marathons with my ass on the couch, and honey stars + milo. I want to goooo out! But not too soon either since mom emphasized recently that I am grounded for life, sigh.
Okay after O.C. I shall watch Gossip Girl + * (Secret show hahaha)
Then of course go out la, I need a life man.
Okay bye geeks!!
|
I will follow you into the dark
Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 10:01:00 PM

Helloooo!
I got back some of my results yesterday, so here they are
Chinese P2: 53/70 Chinese P1: 27.5/50, 12/30 English P2: 50.5/60
I'm really glad for my Chinese P2 results cos I usually just pass the paper, and get like last in the distinction class. People in the non-distinction class can also get higher than me, LOL. Chinese P1, well, I kinda expected to get something like that, so yup! And of course for English I am super happy la! :)
Coming Thursday mom's gunna move the piano over here from Aunt Grace's house, like finally, yay. K so January I'll be taking French classes at Marine Parade Lib, anyone want to join me?
Yea now everyday at home I have no life, I just watch O.C. marathons with my ass on the couch, and honey stars + milo. I want to goooo out! But not too soon either since mom emphasized recently that I am grounded for life, sigh.
Okay after O.C. I shall watch Gossip Girl + * (Secret show hahaha)
Then of course go out la, I need a life man.
Okay bye geeks!!
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
I woke up in a car
Songs in my pockets
I'm in the basement, you're in the sky
We'll make it last forever
Sand squelched in your toes
noises
sons and lovers
Stranger
Sanity
Awesome
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|