<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

I woke up in a car
Sunday, October 12, 2008, 7:54:00 PM

Had porridge and chicken and chives dumplings for brekkie, then headed out to eat lunch at Crystal Jade with Uncle Boon Chek and Auntie Wee Lee. Was still full, so only ate the dianxin :) At home, re-watched O.C. for a while, then slacked around watching teevee.

Whoohoo, back to school tmr, and I'm excited to see all the awesome pplez! :)

HAHAHA I HAVE NO LIFE AT HOME SO I'M WATCHING PRESIDENTS' STAR CHARITY (LOL)

I want to cut my hair. Soon. Okay I don't know what to blog about already!! If I think of something I'll blog later. me= pig= eating KFC now :(

xoxo/BYE!




back to top