<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4433099853360048743?origin\x3dhttp://swingingmonkeyband.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find
love love love

hey ho hi hello

I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :) I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!

|

We'll make it last forever
Friday, October 3, 2008, 11:03:00 PM

I settled the yada yadas!!! Smiley face.

Anyhoo, I sprained my ankle yesterday! Was playing Captain's Ball, then fell on my ankle while trying to catch/block the ball, I'm not sure cos I can't seem to remember HAHAHAAHA. Anyway it is so noob to fall down during PE?!?!

Thanks for the concern Belle, Jocelyn and all those people!!

I LUV U GUYS :)

My ankle swelled up like a bazhang and it looked very gross, thank god Belle, LiYeng, Jocelyn went to help me get ice pack and all that!! Thanks thanks thanks pple!! :) So i cabbed home and when i got home read + slept! It was a tiring day I guess.

I didn't go to school today, and I feel like i missed out on the world or something and this sounds so stupid hahaha but wtv!! I spent the day sitting around watching teevee becos' i wasn't supposed to move and stuff. Yesterday mom bandaged my leg and it was reaaallll tight as in rrrreeeeaaaaaalllll tight then when i was sleeping i woke up in the middle of the night cos' my foot was hurting so much from the numbness (if it is possible to hurt from numbness) and yup it was like really hurting.

I practically ripped the bandage off (not really HAHA) and then pathetically massaged my own foot (?) I am like utter loser-ness -.- Okay then I didn't do much but read!! So here i am immobilized and i have to hop to the kitchen to drink water, LOL.

I have already planned my holidays! :)
Exciting exciting exciting!! :):)

Sigh i am so lazy and unmotivated to study.
Haven't been doing anything at all ):
Okay exams in two freaking days, so i better go go go!!!

Yay wish me luck people!!! :)

/edit
HAPPY 99TH POST!
(pretty number)
WHOOHOO!! :)




back to top