|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Sand squelched in your toes
Monday, September 22, 2008, 10:15:00 PM
Hi omg I screwed up the template thing, so new skin! :D Okay no time alr cos on haitus for EOYs!!
Lots of things to blog aboutxzxsxs!! Next time then, bye :)
*oh yeaaaa still gotta do the tagb and my profile!! HAHAHA okay lah mugging time bye!
|
Sand squelched in your toes
Monday, September 22, 2008, 10:15:00 PM
Hi omg I screwed up the template thing, so new skin! :D Okay no time alr cos on haitus for EOYs!!
Lots of things to blog aboutxzxsxs!! Next time then, bye :)
*oh yeaaaa still gotta do the tagb and my profile!! HAHAHA okay lah mugging time bye!
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
noises
sons and lovers
Stranger
Sanity
Awesome
Malicious
Roses
Eternity
Complexity
OME<3
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|