|
hey ho hi hello
I'm Melanie, fourteen, May 22nd, Ngee Ann Secondary, 2R2, Choir, interests include art, sleeping, photography, singing, dancing, reading, shopping, music, watching teevee, wakeboarding, travelling and recently, baking :)
I am extremely clumsy, noisy and hyper. Best of all, I'm awesome! :D (Oh-puh-lease@hotmail.com)!!
|
|
Songs in my pockets
Saturday, October 11, 2008, 8:54:00 PM
HAHAHA Jeremy is damn random. I didn't even remember adding him until he talked to me just now. And he didn't start with "Hi" like normal people do. He starts with "wa" I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I FIND THIS DAMN FUNNY, I AM SO RETARDED.
{ray} I will crush your delusions of grandeur! says: wa the teachers like wtf sia.. {ray} I will crush your delusions of grandeur! says: marking day still call us go choir Melanie says: Hi
(LOL)
No idea why I'm blogging again. I'm so messed up. There's nothing to do and I'm bored! Someone ask me out manzxzxsx. Okay I'm gunna watch some series online. Sounds fun right! Gunna ask mom to make popcorn too. And why doesn't anyone tag/comment!! Boo, comment more often plz it says like "2 comments" then look so sad down there like I am so loser-ish! I know alot of you people read my blog! Asses, you should tag if you read! HAHAHA :D
I've been using the computer the whole day and dad just came in to tell me if I don't stop using now, I will go blind. Then he waved his hand across my face and said, "Oh, no hope already." Then he walked off shaking his head. HAHAHAHAHAH he is damn wierd :)
Random picz:




Bye pple!
|
Songs in my pockets
Saturday, October 11, 2008, 8:54:00 PM
HAHAHA Jeremy is damn random. I didn't even remember adding him until he talked to me just now. And he didn't start with "Hi" like normal people do. He starts with "wa" I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I FIND THIS DAMN FUNNY, I AM SO RETARDED.
{ray} I will crush your delusions of grandeur! says: wa the teachers like wtf sia.. {ray} I will crush your delusions of grandeur! says: marking day still call us go choir Melanie says: Hi
(LOL)
No idea why I'm blogging again. I'm so messed up. There's nothing to do and I'm bored! Someone ask me out manzxzxsx. Okay I'm gunna watch some series online. Sounds fun right! Gunna ask mom to make popcorn too. And why doesn't anyone tag/comment!! Boo, comment more often plz it says like "2 comments" then look so sad down there like I am so loser-ish! I know alot of you people read my blog! Asses, you should tag if you read! HAHAHA :D
I've been using the computer the whole day and dad just came in to tell me if I don't stop using now, I will go blind. Then he waved his hand across my face and said, "Oh, no hope already." Then he walked off shaking his head. HAHAHAHAHAH he is damn wierd :)
Random picz:




Bye pple!
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
I'm in the basement, you're in the sky
We'll make it last forever
Sand squelched in your toes
noises
sons and lovers
Stranger
Sanity
Awesome
Malicious
Roses
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|