I'm in the basement, you're in the sky
Saturday, October 11, 2008, 5:40:00 PM
I went out with the gang yesterday, Ally, Basil, Bryan, Charlene, Eric, Eugene, Liyeng, Liyi, Mondre, Zhou Hao :)
Awesome fun. At first we couldn't decide what to do/where to go, so we stood at school for a long time before leaving. Set on Marina Sq, took a bus then train. Went to Yoshinoya to eat first, then headed to Kbox to check out the prices. It was hella expensive, so we stayed there for a while to play the stacking game! :)
Mondre is pro at it, but always at the last block then fail, so sad. D: Stayed there for quite a while, Eric and Basil also played the game, HAHA.
Bowling after that! Split into 2 groups, so yea I was with Basil, Bryan, Eric and Zhou Hao (LOL I'M SO EXTRA) Liyi didn't play. Basil and Eric are like pro, I felt so stupid playing -.- Hhahaah at least I wasn't last, Bryan was. Then Eric and Basil helped me play abit, and my score was better then before. If they didn't help me, Bryan would have beaten me alr!! :D
Eugene got a turkey! :o
Hahahah k so we bought movie tix to House Bunny, and slacked around playing arcade games. Basil played alot, and he tried to help me win the Sesame Street thing, its so cute la!!! But didn't get it in the end, thanks tho! I'm so sad la :(
Kk so watched the movie, it was really funny, you people should watch it :D Shan't elaborate on it, won't spoil it for you aye!
After the movie, we slacked at Mac's, then Basil, Eric and Zhou Hao went home. After we split, Liyi went for tuition, Ally and Mon took a train elsewhere. While, Bryan, Charlene, Eugene, Liyeng and I went to Bryan's house. His house is like so big and awesome, it looks really modern, designer-ish! :D Love his sister's room, its like been designed by those room makeover shows, compared to Bryan's. His room is like a complete disaster haha.
Hmm then played Mahjong, learnt it for the first time, it was kinda confusing for me, but overall quite fun I guess. Didn't win at all tho :( After that played cheat, and I taught Bryan how to play it, aren't I nice. Fun fun fun, but in the end I had to go back home. Took a bus back with Eugene, yup.
Reached home, mom was about to call me. Then I got scolded for coming back home so late, and "lying".
Re-enactment:
Mom: You already planned to go out and watch movie right, then never tell me. Why? You tell me why now.
Me: I didn't plan to go out and watch movie!
Mom: Don't lie, you always lying to me. You better stop it, tell me the truth.
Me: I really never!
Mom: Stop lying Melanie. You want to get punished?
Me: But I'm really not lying what, I didn't plan anything.
Mom: Then why you borrow money from Melissa?
Omg so stupid right, I really didn't lie pls, we planned it last minute after the exam. And of course I borrowed money. Why would I go out and without money anyway? Stupid logic, I tell you. She was plain trying to find fault with me.
Martyn was like "missing" before right, then he didn't contact my mom even when he could have. I didn't see him get scolded, eh. Double u tee eff manzxsxzxs!!!
Alright skipped ballet today cos of leg. I still can't really jump or w/e, so yeap. Hmmkay can't wait for upcoming outings! (I hope) I'm supposedly grounded for life, HAHAHA. Oh and I changed the background image cus' of what Jocelyn told me.
BYE KIDDOS!
I'm in the basement baby, drop on by.
Edit/
Oh I forgot the pictures! I didn't take any (lazy) so stealing 'em from Eric, cus' Ally's ones I can't upload. Thanks (in advance) tho.






WHOOHOO, LUVZ! :)
|
I'm in the basement, you're in the sky
Saturday, October 11, 2008, 5:40:00 PM
I went out with the gang yesterday, Ally, Basil, Bryan, Charlene, Eric, Eugene, Liyeng, Liyi, Mondre, Zhou Hao :)
Awesome fun. At first we couldn't decide what to do/where to go, so we stood at school for a long time before leaving. Set on Marina Sq, took a bus then train. Went to Yoshinoya to eat first, then headed to Kbox to check out the prices. It was hella expensive, so we stayed there for a while to play the stacking game! :)
Mondre is pro at it, but always at the last block then fail, so sad. D: Stayed there for quite a while, Eric and Basil also played the game, HAHA.
Bowling after that! Split into 2 groups, so yea I was with Basil, Bryan, Eric and Zhou Hao (LOL I'M SO EXTRA) Liyi didn't play. Basil and Eric are like pro, I felt so stupid playing -.- Hhahaah at least I wasn't last, Bryan was. Then Eric and Basil helped me play abit, and my score was better then before. If they didn't help me, Bryan would have beaten me alr!! :D
Eugene got a turkey! :o
Hahahah k so we bought movie tix to House Bunny, and slacked around playing arcade games. Basil played alot, and he tried to help me win the Sesame Street thing, its so cute la!!! But didn't get it in the end, thanks tho! I'm so sad la :(
Kk so watched the movie, it was really funny, you people should watch it :D Shan't elaborate on it, won't spoil it for you aye!
After the movie, we slacked at Mac's, then Basil, Eric and Zhou Hao went home. After we split, Liyi went for tuition, Ally and Mon took a train elsewhere. While, Bryan, Charlene, Eugene, Liyeng and I went to Bryan's house. His house is like so big and awesome, it looks really modern, designer-ish! :D Love his sister's room, its like been designed by those room makeover shows, compared to Bryan's. His room is like a complete disaster haha.
Hmm then played Mahjong, learnt it for the first time, it was kinda confusing for me, but overall quite fun I guess. Didn't win at all tho :( After that played cheat, and I taught Bryan how to play it, aren't I nice. Fun fun fun, but in the end I had to go back home. Took a bus back with Eugene, yup.
Reached home, mom was about to call me. Then I got scolded for coming back home so late, and "lying".
Re-enactment:
Mom: You already planned to go out and watch movie right, then never tell me. Why? You tell me why now.
Me: I didn't plan to go out and watch movie!
Mom: Don't lie, you always lying to me. You better stop it, tell me the truth.
Me: I really never!
Mom: Stop lying Melanie. You want to get punished?
Me: But I'm really not lying what, I didn't plan anything.
Mom: Then why you borrow money from Melissa?
Omg so stupid right, I really didn't lie pls, we planned it last minute after the exam. And of course I borrowed money. Why would I go out and without money anyway? Stupid logic, I tell you. She was plain trying to find fault with me.
Martyn was like "missing" before right, then he didn't contact my mom even when he could have. I didn't see him get scolded, eh. Double u tee eff manzxsxzxs!!!
Alright skipped ballet today cos of leg. I still can't really jump or w/e, so yeap. Hmmkay can't wait for upcoming outings! (I hope) I'm supposedly grounded for life, HAHAHA. Oh and I changed the background image cus' of what Jocelyn told me.
BYE KIDDOS!
I'm in the basement baby, drop on by.
Edit/
Oh I forgot the pictures! I didn't take any (lazy) so stealing 'em from Eric, cus' Ally's ones I can't upload. Thanks (in advance) tho.






WHOOHOO, LUVZ! :)
|
creds
thanks to
Melanie, yours truly! :)
yvon!
(Pigs-canfly)

|
links
Aaron,
Abdullah,
Alison,
Belle Anne,
Bryan,
Celestine,
Charlene,
ChongTeng,
Crystal,
Denise,
Dianna,
Eugene C,
Eric,
Faith,
Genevieve,
HaiHua,
Imen,
Jasmin,
Jessica,
Jillian,
Joanna,
Jocelyn,
Jarratt,
Kashif,
Kerraline,
Krista,
Lijing,
Liyeng,
Lydia,
Mondre,
Nicholas T,
Nurul,
Pearlyn,
Pinky,
QianJing,
Rachel G,
Rachel T,
Rachel Y,
Samantha T,
Samantha H,
Shalyn,
Sharmane,
Sharon,
Sheryl,
WeiBin,
XunFang,
Yong Hao,
Yvonne,
|
past
replay
We'll make it last forever
Sand squelched in your toes
noises
sons and lovers
Stranger
Sanity
Awesome
Malicious
Roses
Eternity
rewind
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
|